Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2020 (102 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Friday, July 10, 2020)

*Be Ye Therefore Perfect*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for fearfully and wonderfully making me, in Your image and likeness.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, come and perfect and complete every good work You have started in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, go deep down into the foundation of my life and destiny and repair every faulty foundation in every area and sector, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, restore any good thing that the enemies have stolen or tampered with, in my life and destiny, and, grant me the fruits of the spirit, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let everything You have not planted in my life and destiny be uprooted, now, and make me perfect as You're perfect in heaven; in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me a humble, obedient and teachable heart, that is always ready and willing to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, break me down, remould me, re-fill me and use me, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please grant me the grace to pursue perfection diligently – physically, morally and spiritually, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and perfect everything concerning his life, destiny, family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday ,july 16, 2020 / Admission Into The School Of Evangelism Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.