Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl (325 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Benbay2233: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
After the arrest of Hushpuppi and his colleagues in Dubai, some Dubai [/b]companies have taken a very harsh step towards Nigerians seeking employment.

Some Dubai companies added a clause in their job adverts stating that candidates of every nationality can apply except Nigerians.

We came across a job advertisement by Shirley Recruitment Consultants in Dubai. However, the company stated that they do not want Nigerians.

“Male or female African candidates except Nigerians,” the job advert reads.

Another job advert in Dubai, reads: “Candidates of every nationality, except Nigerians, should apply.”

Nigerian students are also affected as a man who applied to SANS Technology Institute in the US was denied admission after he stated that he’s from Nigeria.

Also, a Nigerian man who applied for a tourist Visa in Dubai received a rejection mail which says that “Nigerian passport holders are not permitted to obtain a tourism visa to the UAE in the meantime.”......

[b]Read All Here
>>>>

https://plugblog.com.ng/plug-screenshots-mulitple-dubai-organizations-begin-declining-nigerian-job-applicants/

1 Share

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
To start with, what category of jobs do they need Africans for? Let's see: cleaners, housemaids and menial jobs? Most of those companies (job agencies) are usually the ones who enslave Africans, perhaps Nigerians have never played into their hands much in the first place.

Nigerians don't want their menial jobs, let them employ people from Zimbabwe or Congo or Asian countries like Cambodia or Phillipines, we don't care. There are better jobs in saner countries without discrimination, no country is perfect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Barbsamiin: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Must i work in dubai?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Meeklyrics21233: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
loneprof:
To start with, what category of jobs do they need Africans for? Let's see: cleaners, housemaids and menial jobs? Most of those companies (job agencies) are usually the ones who enslave Africans, perhaps Nigerians have never played into their hands much in the first place.

Nigerians don't want their menial jobs, let them employ people from Zimbabwe or Congo, we don't care. There are better jobs in saner countries without discrimination, no country is perfect.

You're right bro... Absolutely right.

Do we act as managing director or an engineer? Except this useless job they offers like old women nursing land so on...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Meeklyrics21233: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Barbsamiin:
Must i work in dubai?

I don't know for them! They think they're perfect and no country is perfect. I know that for sure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Meeklyrics21233:

You're right bro... Absolutely right.

Do we act as managing director or an engineer? Except this useless job they offers like old women nursing land so on...

What I find most disgusting is that some Nigerians will claim it's because of Hushpuppi and co. What does that have to do with their menial jobs? These jobs are meant for semi illiterates, some of who cannot even operate computers. At the end of the day, they molest and abuse them in UAE, Lebanon etc and Nigerians are still insulting each other.

There are more scammers in India and China, they don't discriminate against them just because of that. We are too quick to demonize ourselves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLUG Screenshots: Mulitple Dubai Organizations Begin Declining Nigerian Job Appl by Barbsamiin: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Meeklyrics21233:

I don't know for them! They think they're perfect and no country is perfect. I know that for sure
Na so dem dey think, so many better countries plenty.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dj Eninoney Welcomes Second Child From His Long Time Girl Friend / Davido Signs A New Afropop Singer From Abia [watch Video] / Top Ten Reasons Tolulope Longe Deserves The Power Play Outstanding Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.