Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu (24942 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / See What Kiss Daniel Was Caught Doing With Seyi Shay In Public [pic, Video] / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by chopnaira: 10:30pm On Mar 16
As shared on various social media platforms.

Rapper Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu popularly known as Odumodublvck has been spotted in a viral video with Seyi Tinubu where he encouraged him (Seyi) to display his customised hand chain worth millions of naira.

In the video, the ‘Declan Rice’ hitmaker could be seen having a drink, during which he zoomed the camera to Seyi, the son of the president of Nigeria.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMkDXrNw/

https://thenationonlineng.net/odumodublvck-links-up-with-seyi-tinubu-flaunts-expensive-jewelry/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by lije: 11:05pm On Mar 16
I'm seeing cprison

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by NoSmoking: 12:26am On Mar 17
JAGABAN.
💪

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 12:29am On Mar 17
No comments simply no class. Money really can't buy class.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by paxx: 3:35am On Mar 17
seyi tinubu lagos gov 2031 - 2039

11 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Lalami3232(m): 4:49am On Mar 17
Hmmm
Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Sensiblerealist: 4:51am On Mar 17
What's the point of the story now! Is it the customised chain or Odumodu linking up with Seyi?
Phoney journalism these days ehn

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:52am On Mar 17
That's if he's not the sacrificial lamb for Tinubu's 2027 ambition.

paxx:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 4:52am On Mar 17
paxx:

It's Seyi's turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by saintgp(m): 4:54am On Mar 17
slimfit1:
Why do you say so,like what’s your definition of class?
Note: I’m not a fan of Seyi/Odumodoblack,just curious to know why you said no class,or does being simple makes one to be classless?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 4:56am On Mar 17
This seyi is not happy, I can read his mind. After working tirelessly for jagaban during election, ordinary minister he was not given. Imagine ordinary Betty Edu wey no reach seyi half got ministerial post. Me sef no happy. Seyi na my man even if say I no like jagaban angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by hansomb: 4:57am On Mar 17
Who No Go , No Go Know.

2 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by hansomb: 5:00am On Mar 17
slimfit1:
Define what is Class ? Is it school classroom or which class are you referring to. Am sure you get this idea from a Mad Man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Ohraykon: 5:00am On Mar 17
No be today naija celebs are dogs of the elites. They just deceive their fans.

17 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:02am On Mar 17
Everybody is a customer in music business ,FELA is the only exception

11 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Lifestone(m): 5:04am On Mar 17
Don't mind these guys. Most of them are hypocrite

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by KosiGee(m): 5:23am On Mar 17
Stupid thread title from either a child or an adult with very low intelligence.

What has declining renewed hope concert got to do with the photos on this thread and how are we sure the ‘linking up’ wasn’t the other way round?

…and should the musician have ignored the president’s son if both met in the club because he chose not to participate in the concert?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by MrAgbako: 5:23am On Mar 17
Hahahaha
Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56am On Mar 17
KosiGee:
Stupid thread title from either a child or an adult with very low intelligence.

What has declining renewed hope concert got to do with the photos on this thread and how are we sure the ‘linking up’ wasn’t the other way round?

…and should the musician have ignored the president’s son if both met in the club because he chose not to participate in the concert?
It's on front page grin

2 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Thislifee: 5:57am On Mar 17
derecho:

you just said my mind. I swear

2 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by jiz: 5:59am On Mar 17
Why can’t be you ? You think your generation can’t be governor in Lagos
paxx:

9 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by ObiORBiafra: 6:12am On Mar 17
The Odumodu boy is a snake

6 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by owolabi5: 6:13am On Mar 17
Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by UncleKoboko: 6:15am On Mar 17
Mumu dey advertise caprisone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 6:19am On Mar 17
Why does he want to pitch seyi against Nigerians by asking him to display his hundreds of millions naira naira worth bracelets to mostly poor Nigerians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 6:31am On Mar 17
Okay
Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 6:40am On Mar 17
saintgp:

Why do you say so,like what’s your definition of class?
Note: I’m not a fan of Seyi/Odumodoblack,just curious to know why you said no class,or does being simple makes one to be classless?

E get people wey go flaunt same expensive chain and u will be like wow!

But the thing no fit Seyi.
That's what he's trying to say.

If u see Nas u see class
If u see 'Judas' Pdiddy u see class
If u see drake u see class

If u see Rick Ross... Well... U see class small

E get people wey bling blings dey fit. No be everybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 6:43am On Mar 17
Hezmatosky:
This seyi is not happy, I can read his mind. After working tirelessly for jagaban during election, ordinary minister he was not given. Imagine ordinary Betty Edu wey no reach seyi half got ministerial post. Me sef no happy. Seyi na my man even if say I no like jagaban angry

Sorry ehn!

You go de ok soon.

9 Likes

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Mar 17
derecho:

That could be you because Seyi is being seriously groomed. At least, you will be useful for one thing grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by BrighterSyde: 6:46am On Mar 17
jiz:
Why can’t be you ? You think your generation can’t be governor in Lagos

I reject it for paxx and his generation. A man drove bullion vans into his house on the eve of election, appointed his son-in-law as housing chairman for the federation and approved a humongous amount for him, under his watch senate budget has grown by over 100% in the last 6 years while minimum wage has remained stagnant and our friend here is still supporting them to continue enslaving him and you want him to think his generation will even be free? Never!!! They will continue to be slaves.
Same goes with anybody who thinks Peter Obi or Atiku is the solution to their wretched lives.

As long as anybody is daft enough to support politicians or Apc or pdp or lp in this country then that person must remain a slave.

Apc, pdp, lp have all ruled this country at different levels yet no light, no water, no good health care, no refineries for over 30 years, education sector is rubbish but their allocations have been increasing heavily over time. Fools will always be fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by columbus007(m): 6:59am On Mar 17
The 2 of them lack sense.

1 Like

Re: After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu by santaclaws: 7:06am On Mar 17
Hezmatosky:

If he had a ministerial appointment, I'm sure you'd be part of those criticizing his father for using his family members instead of giving others a chance.

Some of you just come online to type what you don't understand... 🙄

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" / Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.