Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC (635 Views)

I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop / Please I Need Solution To Fix My Laptop / Please I Need Solution To This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by neuroboy4: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
I switched on my Dell Laptop some days ago, then at the bottom of the window logo while booting, it was showing "preparing automatic repair" and all of a sudden, I saw this weird blue screen displaying the message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we will restart for you"

It will restart and display the same blue screen error and the loop never ends...

I know this is a problem with the OS.

Someone should help with a solution pls.

My Laptop: Dell Inspiron N5040

Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by sonofthunder: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
neuroboy4:
I switched on my Dell Laptop some days ago, then at the bottom of the window logo while booting, it was showing "preparing automatic repair" and all of a sudden, I saw this weird blue screen displaying the message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we will restart for you"

It will restart and display the same blue screen error and the loop never ends...

I know this is a problem with the OS.

Someone should help with a solution pls.

My Laptop: Dell Inspiron N5040
Maybe clean your ram, then restart the system with the OS installation CD to enable the start up repair. The gurus will add to this.
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by habbey99(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Clean your ram and the slot,if persist you call me on 08072155416,to guide you more...
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by SKhanmi: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Try booting up from a windows installation disk or bootable drive and chose repair computer. You can either refresh, restore your PC or repair startup errors.
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by Adewale1603(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
if your windows is original or out of the box, startup repair and windows recovery will work, but if not, you need to reinstall the windows from scratch, boot another fresh windows with a usb flash drive or Cd dvd rom drive
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by petux(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2022
Adewale1603:
if your windows is original or out of the box, startup repair and windows recovery will work, but if not, you need to reinstall the windows from scratch, boot another fresh windows with a usb flash drive or Cd dvd rom drive

Hey bro i currently have this issue..all options wont work...my laptop does not have a CD drive..i want to boot it through harddrive...where do you suggest i download windows 10 from, and how can i boot it from harddrive thanks..
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by Adewale1603(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
petux:

Hey bro i currently have this issue..all options wont work...my laptop does not have a CD drive..i want to boot it through harddrive...where do you suggest i download windows 10 from, and how can i boot it from harddrive thanks..
on another laptop, you will download the windows 10 iso files from microsoft website, you will now download rufus software or any other one to create a bootable installation files on a usb flash drive atleast 8gb size. so you will insert the flash drive on your own laptop and boot with usb storage option, not hard drive from the bios menu by pressing f9, f2 or f12. boot windows setup and follow the instructions

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by petux(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by petux(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Adewale1603:
on another laptop, you will download the windows 10 iso files from microsoft website, you will now download rufus software or any other one to create a bootable installation files on a usb flash drive atleast 8gb size. so you will insert the flash drive on your own laptop and boot with usb storage option, not hard drive from the bios menu by pressing f9, f2 or f12. boot windows setup and follow the instructions

Thanks can i just buy a disk and copy the files into a hardrive and boot it from harddrive instead of downloading online?...someone told me the disk has a better chance of working..
Also please helo me confirm if this is the right link to the rufus software

https://rufus-usb.en.uptodown.com/windows/download
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by Adewale1603(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2022
petux:

Thanks can i just buy a disk and copy the files into a hardrive and boot it from harddrive instead of downloading online?...someone told me the disk has a better chance of working..
Also please helo me confirm if this is the right link to the rufus software

https://rufus-usb.en.uptodown.com/windows/download
you can download the Rufus software from any source or link, as long as its the same software. you can boot windows from an external hard drive if you copy the installation files on it or you could just buy an external cd/dvd rom and install with the disc.
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by Lilusm: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
I had a similar problem with Error Code 0xc0000225 https://www.diskinternals.com/partition-recovery/0xc0000225-windows-10/ You need to scan the KR code and find out the cause of the problem. Then you need to boot Windows through Safe Mode and use the instructions provided to fix the problem.

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 For Sale. / 125k For Touchscreen HP Stream 14 6th Generation With 64GB Ssd..4gb RAM. / Clean Lenovo Laptop For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.