Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,572,187 members, 5,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 02:18 PM

Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC (164 Views)

I Need Solution To Sudden Shut Down Of My Laptop / Please I Need Solution To Fix My Laptop / Please I Need Solution To This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by neuroboy4: 3:35pm On Jul 09
I switched on my Dell Laptop some days ago, then at the bottom of the window logo while booting, it was showing "preparing automatic repair" and all of a sudden, I saw this weird blue screen displaying the message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we will restart for you"

It will restart and display the same blue screen error and the loop never ends...

I know this is a problem with the OS.

Someone should help with a solution pls.

My Laptop: Dell Inspiron N5040

Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by sonofthunder: 3:57pm On Jul 09
neuroboy4:
I switched on my Dell Laptop some days ago, then at the bottom of the window logo while booting, it was showing "preparing automatic repair" and all of a sudden, I saw this weird blue screen displaying the message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we will restart for you"

It will restart and display the same blue screen error and the loop never ends...

I know this is a problem with the OS.

Someone should help with a solution pls.

My Laptop: Dell Inspiron N5040
Maybe clean your ram, then restart the system with the OS installation CD to enable the start up repair. The gurus will add to this.
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by habbey99(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09
Clean your ram and the slot,if persist you call me on 08072155416,to guide you more...
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by SKhanmi: 8:15pm On Jul 09
Try booting up from a windows installation disk or bootable drive and chose repair computer. You can either refresh, restore your PC or repair startup errors.
Re: Pls Help! I Need Solution To This Problem With My PC by Adewale1603(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09
if your windows is original or out of the box, startup repair and windows recovery will work, but if not, you need to reinstall the windows from scratch, boot another fresh windows with a usb flash drive or Cd dvd rom drive

(1) (Reply)

Nice Mini Laptop / How Do I Dual Boot Kali Linux And Windows 10 / Drone For Sale-abuja-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.