Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates (20196 Views)

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Confirmedzombie: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
That ugly broke frustrated Ngozi. I want her to lost. Shameless illitrate, she will never won that position.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by colonelwealth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
If this African union say all African citizen should vote,
I bet you that most Nigerians from the west will vote for
candidate of other countries, just because of envy

True bro...envy go finally finish them off.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Ogaga87(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lose or not, she remains our mama.. Proud of her here and forever

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by colonelwealth(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
That ugly broke frustrated Ngozi. I want her to lost. Shameless illitrate, she will never won that position.

Ur life is already lost... Uchu.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by colonelwealth(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

list the effect NOI has on you or who are you to talk on behalf of others

NOI has effect on her community maybe not on all Nigerians, she's representing Nigerians here not the others you mentioned

it shows average of you kids here can't read simple sentences

How can u see her worth when u r blind and hateful.... ewedu

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by colonelwealth(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ogaga87:
Lose or not, she remains our mama.. Proud of her here and forever

Bless u.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by abdulkayus(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxby:
I doubt there's any candidate more qualified than her, Africa should come together as one and rally behind her abeg

Nope, other contestants also have intimidating CV also, especially Amina Muhammad FROM Kenya and that Mexico guy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by AnanseK(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
deboysben:
They must be jitterly about NOI

Yes, everyone should be jittery about her, after her abysmal performance as Nigeria’s coordinating Minister for the economy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by 35824L: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
She will lose out of course. That woman is too greedy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by abdulkayus(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Guide777:

You point is spot on. Many people think that the Presidency withdrew their initial candidate out of respect for NOI. They were coerced.There are power brokers behind her aspiration. If presidency had their way, they would project a Fulani candidate especially Amina Mohammed - the UN woman. But it's beyond them.
So I agree with you, whoever the power brokers backs gets the job.

This is hypocrisy. PMB withdraw a northerner and replace him with her. But still u still bear ur bigotry and hypocrisy here, just like Peak milk advert, the bigotry and hypocrisy is in u.
Imagine the trash u spew that PMB was coerced, just imagine. U guys always want to have victim mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by deboysben(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
AnanseK:

Yes, everyone should be jittery about her, after her abysmal performance as Nigeria’s coordinating Minister for the economy.
all i see is envy
It is written all over your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by ChengHun(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Okonjo is really making Nigeria proud

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
just dont give it to a nigerian or they will hush puppi u or even mompha u or invitus u
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by AnanseK(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
noble71:
Africa and their dirty politics. Okonjo is one of the best for the job. Give her the Job and see her magic fingers. She's one of my role model kiss

Nigeria’s Minister Of Finance and coordinating Minister for economy finished with nothing to write home about. You are now talking about magic fingers?

What a shame.

Based on performance, I will not even recommend her for Commissioner of Finance in Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by saxby(f): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
abdulkayus:

Nope, other contestants also have intimidating CV also, especially Amina Muhammad FROM Kenya and that Mexico guy.
yeah, but she's Nigerian, that's gives her an extra edge in my eyes
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Sweeetheart(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
colonelwealth:

How can u see her worth when u r blind and hateful.... ewedu

look at this global mumu o? who her worth help? I only care about her effect to Nigeria communities

she can go to hell with her worth for all I care
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Decibel:
The other candidates are just nursing their fears going by the intimidating resume from the amazon woman cheesy

Who is the Amazon?? Ngozi?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by abdulkayus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxby:
yeah, but she's Nigerian, that's gives her an extra edge in my eyes

LOL. I also want her to win for bragging rights of Nigerians, but the SE people will still use it to taunt other regions of Nigeria that they are the best, that and that, chest eating, thereby creati hatred for themselves. We are already seeing it on this thread.
Nevertheless, I still want her to win.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by otokx(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Mexican CV is tight but let's not loose hope,

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Chelsealivepool: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Even though I like her but nothing concern me if she lose out.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Softenergy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
She is afraid to stay at Uzuakoli to look after her grand children. Agadi ekwenka
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by saxby(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
abdulkayus:

LOL. I also want her to win for bragging rights of Nigerians, but the SE people will still use it to taunt other regions of Nigeria that they are the best, that and that, chest eating, thereby creati hatred for themselves. We are already seeing it on this thread.
Nevertheless, I still want her to win.
fair point
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by saxby(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

you're truly a confirmed zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Big deal! If she loses and another African wins because Nigeria thinks she is Igbo and won't help her, then good for Africa!

Wetin concern me?

with this kinda reasoning....no wonder buhari is the president of this great nation...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Evercurious(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

See you dey call person illiterate.. Abeg write for broken English if proper English no gree you ..you hear?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
My unbiased ranking of candidates based on
CV & experience in WTO matters
1. Seade Kuri Jesús (Mexico)
2. Amina Mohammed (Kenya)
3. Abdel-Hamid Mamdouh (Egypt)
4. Tudor Ulianovschi (Moldova)
5. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Nigeria)
6. Ms Yoo Myung-Hee (Korea)
7.Liam Fox (The UK)
8. Mohammed Maziad Al-Tuwaijiri (Saudi Arabia)
https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/dg_e/dgsel20_e/dgsel20_e.htm
Your list shows me one Jesus vs two Mohammeds.lol grin
Anyway it's your personal opinion.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
abdulkayus:

What's in the CV of the Amina Mohammed?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
If Nigeria were a responsible and prosperous country, it would have been hard for other African countries not to support NOI.

Imagine if Nigeria was to Africa what Brazil is to South America or what China is to Asia. We would have threatened other African countries with economic sanction if they refused to back our candidate. Unfortunately, we don't have that leverage. Other smaller countries can even demolish our embassies and get away with it. Their intelligence agencies tell them Nigeria is in disarray and can't act if it is disrespected. They read about killings and kidnappings in Nigeria everyday, wnd how the Nigerian army can't defeat Boko Haram despite all the weapons it has at its disposal, and they are able to assess that disrespecting us won't have dire consequences.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuddyFusion:

What makes Kenya women more qualified?

Why asking me?/
Go and check their profiles and see for yourself...it in the public domain
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by RuddyFusion(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

Why asking me?/
Go and check their profiles and see for yourself...it in the public domain

You said it so the onions is on you to prove that she's more qualified than our NOI
Re: Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates by frog12: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
i don tell the WOMAN to go SIT DOWN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Swears-In 7 Board Members Of ICPC / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch / How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.