Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Dark Side Of Farming. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Dark Side Of Farming. (2216 Views)

See The List Of Farming That Is Most Profitable In Nigeria / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava / HYDROPONICS: The Future Of Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Dark Side Of Farming. by Octopus3000: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Farming is only one part of this hell smiley
Livestock raising is much more complicated and costly. I spent over $ 5,000 to start my own farm, and at first it was a huge profit for me, but over time, animal yields began to decline and I started to panic. I thought for a long time and consulted with the professionals in this field and they advised me to take a number of measures in order to increase the productivity of animals. In particular, I found a lot of information in the article about farms and the correct raising of animals. There I learned about [url=https://www.farmpally .com/ layers-management/]layer birds management[/url] and it gave a new impetus to the development of my farm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aflasafe : Biological Control For Aflatoxin In Maize And Groundnut / Hybrid Pineapple Seedlings / Mastop Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.