Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) (78817 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Where are does people hunting and killing innocent snakes, grass cutter and monkeys? oya, see big meat ooh
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by profsho1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Laalaacious, over to you.
I don't want to see any post on gorilla pepper soup ooo
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by McCoy662(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
meshacha1:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
Take this trash to religion section. Na so una dey preach come dey soapy on top.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
The earth is beautiful

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na this type of Seun like for suya and pepper soup flavour
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
An earth without sorrow, death and pain just ahead

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Anyone who eats these apes can eat human beings.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Chelsealivepool: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Oshiomhole & Tinubu long lost counsins ona welcome o.

Make ona relax small ehh 2023 we go know whether dem go cor join ona for remote incessible places wey camera no fil reach or not
Mowgli(osho) George d jungle man(Tinubu) see our counsins o! George(Tinubu) will nw reply Mowgli(osho) make will go teach them CORRUPTION 101....
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by ajailer(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
this show we can do it in Nigeria if we put our efforts into it.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by laluski(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lala
Lala
Lala
How many times I call you
No get longer throat for this animals o
Dem resemble you o

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
meshacha1:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.

na jesus send ypu to dey spam this forum with ypur useless messages abi

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Glad they're protected. I lost hope thinking they've all been eaten
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Chiggsglover(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
I wish above all thing that No one should kill them and post it here, with fire and BBQ ingredients, A white kid once asked me if we have wild animals in my country, I started to think, that's when the Shame and reality struck me. Soon, all we will have is only, cow, goat and chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Awesome earth, a beautiful home

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by spinna: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
look at that beautiful silverback..make dem dey the thickest bush o.. because many Nigerians now are so hungry or rather mentally impoverished, that every animal in the bush is considered food. Even the fact of near extinction is disregarded.

Kudos to the NGO..these are the ones i will be giving multi million donations soon.
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Peaceful habitation

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
The earth will be a paradise

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
They will dwell in security with no one making them afraid. A sure promise by the Creator.

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Look, I am making all things new, said the Creator

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Life on Earth was designed to be beautiful, that will come true soon.

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by nanizle(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
booscy:
Nature always Heals and self regenerates.
God made it so.

Respect and fear the creator of the universe.

I get respecting your creator. But why fear?
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
They were pictures from around the world, depicting how the earth can be.

Pictures courtesy Hadampson

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Im really happy to see these pictures.....
I wish I can provide a safe heaven for animals in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2020
We don chop all finish
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by walkwithgod(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Investnow2017:
An earth without sorrow, death and pain just ahead

What site did you get these stock photos bro, they look beautiful...
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nanavati(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2020
pepper soup in advance
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by mindtricks: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Tominix:
With this discovery hope they won't start eating them

grin LMIAUO!
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by ShoeShineGuy: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Good news. We have a conservation org at least.. Please y'all snakes and gorilla eaters, STAY AWAY!!!
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 10, 2020
nanizle:

I get respecting your creator. But why fear?

Depends on the context of your comprehension of the context of my use of the word FEAR
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by JohnQueen(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Nor be discovery. They've always been there at the Cross River National Park

Tominix:
With this discovery hope they won't start eating them
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by emmy512: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Reminds me of my visit to Drill Ranch Calabar, Obudu and Agbokim.

Cross River is a sanctuary for many creatures. In Qua, I did see Rangers who guarded against poachers/hunters.

Nice scenery with Olympomatic view. grin

Lalasticlala on sighting this thread...
Agbokim, had a rare sight of hippopotamus there
Re: Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) by Futuragetty: 3:10am On Jul 10, 2020
naturefellow:
The internet has been abuzz with excitement following the release of photos of endangered Cross River gorillas which have been long thought to be extinct.

The photos released yesterday by Wild Conservation Society (Nigeria), an international NGO that has been partnering with local communities on coordinated conservation of the species, showed a group of gorillas including offsprings backed by adult females.

It is indeed a great development!

https://newsroom.wcs.org/News-Releases/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/14574/First-Ever-Images-of-Worlds-Rarest-Gorilla-with-Groups-of-Babies.aspx
As e red everywhere now, some CR boys go must hunt for this creatures... Private zoos in yankee can't offer as much as 3M for younger ones grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.