Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People (26428 Views)

Mental Health: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Enlightens Americans On Anxiety / Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by GboyegaD(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
May God bless him in return.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Another doctor again, and look again, people not wearing masks? shocked
Why are the people in the pictures without masks? undecided
Why are doctors involved in making this happen? undecided
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Very nice move

But abeg bet9ja show we your customers some love... Palliative Na palliative even if Na 1k cheesy
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by showafrica(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wantedmiller:
Good bless the giver!

Trying to reduce Corona virus........No social distancing ......No face mask!

O dikwa some how!

Me too i no understand the doctor oo.. 2 packs if indomie.. and sanitizer yet no social distance or mask. Imo state is better than this
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by starbuck(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alexreports sabi hype person ehhh... Always forcing one down our throat
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Bar1941(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
What many politician couldn't do, he's doing that from his hard earned resources. Kudos boss.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
2023 on points
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by kevwemike: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
*Food For Thought*

*1,590,173 sat for WAEC in 2019. In 2020, it will probably be something around that figure.*

*These boys and girls will not write WAEC this year (2020) because of COVID.*

*Edo State has 2,210,534 registered voters, while Ondo State has 1,822,346. Combined, both States have 4,032,880 Registered Voters.*

*Elections will hold in both States this same year (2020) in spite of COVID.*

*Examination arrangements can be better optimized to enforce safety necessities; it will take ten times the effort to keep a polling unit orderly and safe.*

*A country's future can be deduced from how its leaders set priorities.*
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Jotrade: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
You dey forbid to travel]
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by maruzia: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alex don come again wit his image laundering.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by FeliciaOja(f): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
SEVILLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!
I love you!!
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Burgerlomo: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
God bless you handsome doc cool

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bros nawao. Na only cartons of noodles waka come? grin
The camera is not needed in this kind of thing naa but you tried though.
God bless you for th help.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Kingnelson9: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
While doctors in nigeria are planning/going on strike, anyway i really do nt blame them because of poor care and poor pay
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by SmartPolician: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
First Maduka, Now this one.

Small time he go say e wan come out for Imo Gubernational election like Bleaching body Maduka

Hope say e go ready to bribe Tanko and Supreme court cuz na so dem tey dey win Imo state these days o

U need a brain to start making sense
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by skyfather09(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
poverty na bastard... na indomie them hold for hand Abi na wetin??!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Abusadiq01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Honestly, I don't consider "Noodles" as food, dats why I don't include it in my food stuffs wen am going to skool

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Phemostiga4u: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=IpobOsuIgbo post=91555947][/quote] edon better for them na
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Dididrumz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
mdchikezie:
LETS GO THERE, GOD BLESS HIM.

BUT I WANT TO ASK WHAT THIS SHARE CLICK ON NAIRALAND PLATFORM HERE DOES.

I for like dash You money for this question wey u ask.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by basupedia: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
BRITISH ACCENT TRAINING WORKSHOP
The program would cover grammer, IPA, features of connected speech, voice training among others.It would help students/individuals to speak fluent English and sound natural.Feel free to join us on our telegram channel by reaching Admin on (08037074318)
It's a free program....
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Niswayne19: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
This really touched me. Giving back to your society is amazing. He has touched so many live with this. God bless him.
I still tell my friends that education is part of the key to success. To be honest I planned on traveling abroad for my masters degree immediately after my undergraduate degree. But I later discovered how much it would cost my family then decided to look for a job then apply when I am financially buoyant. It wasn’t easy but I had to fight for a good education.
Just of recent i opened an FCMB Account and someone told me about their education investment plan.

The Education Investment Plan is a convenient and secure way to save for a child’s university education in the USA, UK, South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria. The product provides both educational and actuarial advice, and aims to help parents and guardians build up a lump sum by investing periodically.

I have started saving for my unborn child already and the good thing about it is that I can change the beneficiary at any time. The Initial minimum deposit is N250,000 /N100,000.00 for Schools in the USA, UK, South Africa and N100,000/N50,000.00 for Schools in Nigeria and Ghana. This is actually convenient for me and I started this year and would continue because I want my child to enjoy the best education I suffered to get.
https://www.fcmb.com/education-investment?utm_campaign=2020+Thematic+Brand&utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=Website+Landing+Page

Na because of my future family I Dey hustle now.

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Testimony1988(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
God will reward him more abundantly.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by GreenDee(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Nice move, Nigerian doctors should emulate him oo grin
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by blackman25: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Because they know know more secret about COVID-19 which is not known to the masses
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Ndipe(m): 2:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Just applaud the man for his generosity and stop assuming that he has ulterior motives.

OLDESTWARRIBOY:
First Maduka, Now this one.

Small time he go say e wan come out for Imo Gubernational election like Bleaching body Maduka

Hope say e go ready to bribe Tanko and Supreme court cuz na so dem tey dey win Imo state these days o

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by oluxy(m): 2:32am On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=IpobOsuIgbo post=91555947][/quote]

Haaaaa! E Don beta for them since, na u make u pray for urs.

No offence but d truth.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Ndipe(m): 2:41am On Jul 10, 2020
He is the same medical doctor who was published recently in a prestigious medical journal. Here is the article,

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/works-of-nigerian-american-medical-doctor-ikenna-ihim-published-on-world-renowned-medical-platform/
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by edwinbiz(m): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2020
nice
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Christian07(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2020
This noodles way no reach 20k you can do better

This noodle so na jst to open belle
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Sambjnewspaper(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Very good. Stay blessed.

Meanwhile kindly Dm for your CAC Newspaper NGOs Publicaton / Name change, Seek Consent , Confirmations of name, Iron Seal CAC Publicaton e.t.c.

WhatsApp or call .... +23480- 6272- 0984

Lots of genuine feedbacks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2848768/cost-newspaper-publication-new-ngo/2

fast and Reliable...
Sam....

Check my signature
thanks.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Facts About In-Vitro-fertilization (IVF) / Iwu, Others Breakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment / How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.