Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People (26432 Views)

Mental Health: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Enlightens Americans On Anxiety / Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by xcuggsm(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2020
FEARLESSDUDE:
Kudos to him, but where is the foods sef shocked
Good question: where is the food sef??
People clutching a few packets of Indomie does not translate to giving people food. How much does a carton of Indomie cost sef?
I GAVE =N=5,000 EACH TO 45 WIDOWS IN MY VILLAGE AND I DID NOT PUBLISH IT ON THE STREETS OF ASHKELON !![
Playing to the gallery is definitely NOT the same as charity!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by mdchikezie(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Dididrumz:

I for like dash You money for this question wey u ask.

i tire
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Originalsly: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
AlexReports:

Recognized for his efforts, Dr. Ihim was recently featured in the [b]Bill and Melinda Gates
Frontline Heroes which is a platform that globally recognizes healthcare providers that are striving to reduce the spread of covid-19.

Fear anyone that is in anyway associated with Bill and Melinda Gates. Whatever this one is giving out... pray it has nothing to affect reproduction.
Hand sanitizers to village people?.. COVID-19 is a problem to them?... or malaria? Charity is good... but must be relevant.
...and what have I ever donated?.... not boasting... but earlier this year I presented 5 (five) high powered speed boats to a small village way out in the desert.
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by kid7soccer(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
What has nairaland given to the community?
Seun and the mods just dey chop everything alone shocked
u dey mind them. Especially Justwise, that bobo no get joy at all. I still dey serve match ban for im matter
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by Diong22(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2020
lipsrsealed hmmm politically inspired
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by DoctorATTA: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Hand sanitizers to every household no be small thing.

The government needs to step in and make these sanitizers cheaper.
Anyway may God bless his heart for this.

“A Nigerian US based medical doctor and philanthropist, Dr. Ikenna Ihim out of the kindness of his heart has self funded and delivered hand sanitizers and food to every household in his village, Amorji-Ugwu in Nkwerre local government area Imo State.”
Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People by 4four(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Well hin try, NA at all! at all!! Na hin bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Facts About In-Vitro-fertilization (IVF) / 10 Health Benefits Of Onions, Garlic And Ginger / Iwu, Others Breakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.