Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

No Upsurge In Tanzania Despite No Lockdown? This Lockdown Is A Game Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Upsurge In Tanzania Despite No Lockdown? This Lockdown Is A Game Oyedepo (782 Views)

Another Lockdown Is Coming And It Will Be Vicious / Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No Upsurge In Tanzania Despite No Lockdown? This Lockdown Is A Game Oyedepo by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Come to church and you’d have answers to all these questions my friend. During the lockdown, church didn’t stop, we kept on having it in our homes, thank God for the wisdom of house fellowship. We were meeting in our homes at least thrice in a week for edification.

Thank God for answering our prayers, we are back in church, and more and more souls are getting added to the church. We have a target of planting 10k new churches this year, despite the lockdown we have already exceeded 2k. Last year the target was 5k and we exceeded it. I will keep giving you updates about these good news my friend.

You sound like someone who needs to be planted, not the one who should be planting.

The problem with church planting today is that many of you doing it are still very much like people of this world. Very boastful, shallow, vindictive, and lacking true Love.
Re: No Upsurge In Tanzania Despite No Lockdown? This Lockdown Is A Game Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You sound like someone who needs to be planted, not the one who should be planting.

The problem with church planting today is that many of you doing it are still very much like people of this world. Very boastful, shallow, vindictive, and lacking true Love.

So much arrogance yet in ignorance. All you need is knowledge about how faith in God operates and your daftness will disappear my friend. We will keep reaching out to the lost in love and faith while your pains will keep increasing as you see us advancing the kingdom of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Rabbi Breaks Silence: ‘messiah Coming This Year!’ / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International Set To Build New School In Ewu, Edo / Who Is Christ, Buda, Mohamed, And Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.