Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With (1172 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
After a stunning win against Aston Villa at the Villa Park,Manchester United under Ole Gunner Solksjier becomes the first team in history to win four consecutive games with at least three goals margin in all...a record that may last for a long while to be broken

2 Likes

Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by jahabless: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2020
immaculatesense:
After a stunning win against Aston Villa at the Villa Park,Manchester United under Ole Gunner Solksjier becomes the first team in history to win four consecutive games with at least three goals margin in all...a record that may last for a long while to be broken
In the EPL history not world soccer history.
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2020
jahabless:
In the EPL history not world soccer history.
Its world soccer history sir...club football...search for it...tanx

1 Like

Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by paulolee(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
na wah for records oo....pep city dt did highest winning steak both home and away and won the league with the highest point magin, highest nunber of points, highest goal scored, highest goal difference etc no mk noise like this oo
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by jahabless: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2020
immaculatesense:

But check Barca 2010/11 season your man utd record was done more than once in 4-5 consecutive matches played.
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by MorataFC: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020
immaculatesense:

you are wrong barca and Ajax have done this repeatedly season in season out without much noise tongue
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by Adikestanley(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Man United will extend it to 5 consecutive match against Southampton come Monday...GGMU!!!
Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2020
MorataFC:
you are wrong barca and Ajax have done this repeatedly season in season out without much noise tongue
Your right...I just confirmed it
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by wehdone(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Bad belle will say its an easy thing to do. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:
na wah for records oo....pep city dt did highest winning steak both home and away and won the league with the highest point magin, highest nunber of points, highest goal scored, highest goal difference etc no mk noise like this oo
Bros...no be noise...na record bro...it stands weda u make noise or not...notin change am

1 Like

Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by paulolee(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
immaculatesense:

Bros...no be noise...na record bro...it stands weda u make noise or not...notin change am
my point is dt u guys shud keep ur noise down...its jus another trashy record and besides u won nothing yet, man u is just an average playing squad dragging for top4 and playing nice football because u jus picked form...if d nouse continue, u may endup missing out from dt top4....na jus one baf game or injury go start am...
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

my point is dt u guys shud keep ur noise down...its jus another trashy record and besides u won nothing yet, man u is just an average playing squad dragging for top4 and playing nice football because u jus picked form...if d nouse continue, u may endup missing out from dt top4....na jus one baf game or injury go start am...
Man united can never miss out of d top four...not dis season anymore...its 100% as it stands
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by paulolee(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
immaculatesense:

Man united can never miss out of d top four...not dis season anymore...its 100% as it stands
things do change my gee...an injury to a key player can change alot of things in a club bt dts not my prayer for your inform team....mind u, i can bet my left balls dt cant sound dis confident assuming u wr asked abt same topic before dt covid break..
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by immaculatesense(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

things do change my gee...an injury to a key player can change alot of things in a club bt dts not my prayer for your inform team....mind u, i can bet my left balls dt cant sound dis confident assuming u wr asked abt same topic before dt covid break..
Am not saying dey will continue dis run forever...seeing dat it is left wit just three games to go...and comparing wit d fixtures of other contenders...it an easy qualification for united...bro...take it or liv it
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by paulolee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
immaculatesense:

Am not saying dey will continue dis run forever...seeing dat it is left wit just three games to go...and comparing wit d fixtures of other contenders...it an easy qualification for united...bro...take it or liv it
yeah...dts what everyone thinks and believe...all am saying is dt u shud not sound too confident because football is like biscuits, u neva kno wr it can gets cracked..
besides u gat crystal palace away, westham at home and liechester away to contend with....cant wait for dt last game of d season and i pray the table is still tight like dis going into dt game..
bt man.u gat d easiers fixtures unlike liechester dt gat totenham at home and man.u and also chelse dt gat Liverpool and wolves....love did epls story
Re: Man United Becomes The First Team In History To Win Four Consecutive Games With by VicM6: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fanstatic...... Mayb someone else will break the record someday....
Anyway, if u are tire of loosing on sport bettings; you can hit me on. Zero Seven Zero One Eight Eight Nine Two Seven One Seven.

Come let's win and make this money together.

(1) (Reply)

Five Interesting Facts & Coincidence You Never Knew About Chelsea's New Sponsor / Best Soccer And Tennis Prediction Site. / Money Spent By 5 Top EPL Teams In The Last 5 Seasons And The Trophies Won By Eac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.