Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,018 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Naira Marley Signs New Artiste Emo Grae To His Record Label Marlian Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Signs New Artiste Emo Grae To His Record Label Marlian Music (382 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Signs New Artiste Emo Grae To His Record Label Marlian Music by Rapqueenlibra(f): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
After allegedly acquiring his 5th house in Lekki, Naira Marley shares yet another good news of him signing a new Artiste Emo Grae
Emo_Grae is a singer and songwriter who you will sure fall in love with in no time.

Announcing the signing, Naira Marley also disclosed his new Artiste will be dropping a new song by midnight.

Naira Marley x Emo Grae

His words were :

Marlians Help me welcome my broski @emo_grae to #MarlianMusic..#Signed
He is dropping a fire jam 12midnight
He is your fav artist and u dont even know that yet..save his name in ur note

Source --- https://entmediahub.com.ng/naira-marley-signs-new-artiste-emo-grae-to-marlian-music/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Recap Of Bbnaija Lockdown Week One / Newlywed Soldier Reportedly Murdered By Fellow Military Colleague In Borno / "Disney Owe Me $100M" - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.