Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. (522 Views)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Have you been looking for credible information on how to start importing wears from India, Bangladesh and Vietnam?

Follow this thread and Invite others.

I will be revealing all I know about importing from those countries and how to find direct factory suppliers.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Once I get 20 people's comment, we will kickstart.
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Outline
1. Why India, Bangladesh and Vietnam?
2. What you need to start.
3. How to get suppliers contact.
4. How to get contact of shipping agents
5. How to avoid being scammed
5. Fast moving items you can import.
6. Mode of payment and Shipping
7. How to sell out super-fast.
8. How to beat the minimum order quantity
9. How to make money from importation without getting involved.

I want to know if the outline catches your interest. Comment if you want me to roll out the information.

I promise you it will be all encompassing, no advanced or master class or selling of ebook. ….
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by PAPIJAID(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Roll on bro.
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Wow!!! People on this street don't like free info? It is well though. We mouve. I will close this thread in exactly 24hrs from now.

I just want to share what I know so that people will stop paying for readily available information on line.
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by tobbydy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
completey:
Wow!!! People on this street don't like free info? It is well though. We mouve. I will close this thread in exactly 24hrs from now.

I just want to share what I know so that people will stop paying for readily available information on line.
Interested ma
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by Mickeyj: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
We gather dey here
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by Tonyshow5522(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Interested
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning everyone, I have decided to take this off here. If you are really serious about it, chat me on my number here. Like I said it is totally free.

Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by Jabalulsabr: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Roll on ,interested
Re: How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. by completey(f): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jabalulsabr:
Roll on ,interested

Please DM me

(1) (Reply)

Opinions: How Profitable Is Phone Charging Business / Want To Sell Your Pi(π)? / West Africa Franc CFA (XOF) Overtakes Naira In Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.