Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri (34894 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2020
ganisucks:
The defamation suit of Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo through his lawyers against online publisher Jackson Ude is generating reactions among Nigerians on Social Media. Former spokesman to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Mr. Reno Omokri has reacted to it.

According to the statement he made on his verified Twitter handle, Mr. Omokri said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1281299342259879939?p=v

Mr. Omokri is of the opinion that the Vice President should head to court if he thinks that the allegations made by Jackson Ude is false and not the Police. The Social Media Influencer went further to state that Yemi Osinbajo lied against Ex President Goodluck Jonathan but Jonathan did not intimidate him with the Police rather revealed facts to prove him wrong. He asked Osinbajo to come out with facts with the allegations made against him.

Jackson Ude who is the publisher of Point Black News in the wake of Presidential panel Ibrahim Magu is facing against alleged siphoning of some money he recovered published an article where he accused the Vice President of receiving the sum of 4 billion naira from the 39 billion naira Magu allegedly siphoned.

Omokri is an Idiot, that Son of a LovePeddler!
The Police is empowered to investigate any Criminal allegation, to show whether it is true or false.
If it is established to be True, then you cant sue. If it is established to be false, then he can Sue.
The V.P is an Official of the State and libel or defamation against him has to be investigated by the 'State Police'.
Dont forget that the VP has IMMUNITY and he does not want to be seen as abusing his immunity otherwise he could just ask the DSS to arrest that Jackson Ude and lock him up. Some Governors have done that to those who accuse them wrongly
It is He who asserts or accuses (Jackson Ude), that must show proof that the accusation is True, not the person being accused.

But Osinbajo is a law Professor and a Pastor but his gentility and abiding by the rule of law should not be taken for granted.
As for Reno Omokri, he needs to ask his mother who hi strue father is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

That is what Reno is saying,that he should sue the guy to court for defamation instead of calling SARS for the guy for intimidation .

Who is Reno to tell the VP what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Senatorbng(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
There are many ways of killing a rat. Star boy is using police utapiapia. Na dat dey sweet pass. Leave am alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Minjim: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Normally, any criminal act is reported to the police.
It's the duty if the police to investigate the authenticity of the crime.
This is another way you can do it aside from going to court

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Lamasta(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
The only man I can trust in this Ret'd Major Gen Buhari regime is @Prof Yemi Osinbajo no more no less

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by flexyrule(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ll
IamWonderful:
[s]Rhino Omokiri looking for STARBOY's favour, I like the amiable VP not like the Peter Obi, Osinbanjo wouldn't will never dignify the depressed embittered and emotionally drained rhino Omokiri with a reply.

Osinbanjo is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, a minister in HIS vineyard, Just like CHRIST,when Sadducees, Pharisees and other never to do well came for CHRIST like they are coming for Osinbanjo because of his popularity, Jesus Christ never opened HIS mouth, your Excellency

Professor Yemi Osinbanjo if their great grandfather persecuted Christ, they will so to you, but Sir, fear not what men will do to you, it will definitely make you stronger like Jesus Christ is now above them all, your enemies will be your footstool

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD
.[/s]
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Karlifate: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
As a Professor of Law, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo will do the right thing. All eyes are on him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
PVision2020:
By the time Jackson Ude land in Kuje prison like his loud mouth brother Ugo Chinyere, the same people cheering him on now will be crying to UN, ICC, HIV, UEFA and COVID19.

Don't worry, He will end up spending July to December in prison. Isolation prison center grin
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
VirginFinder:

Who is Reno to tell the VP what to do

A SAN calling IGP instead of heading to court is not serious.
Mr TraderMoney seems to be guilty as charged.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Minjim:
Normally, any criminal act is reported to the police.
It's the duty if the police to investigate the authenticity of the crime.
This is another way you can do it aside from going to court

Gbam! Words of intellectual

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by chocolatelady(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Truly this Reno does not have shame. I believed it today. Upon that Ayo Ayawolo exposed him on Sunday politics last week as a fraudster, still this embittered soul has the gut to sprew gibberish on twitter. I would have replied him this morning the way he will regret ever screwing this gibberish today only that the forsaken soul blocked me on twitter that Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Osinbajo truly made those unguarded statements??!... Karma is truly a bitch!!! Smh! undecided
No it's not Karma, didn't Sambo Dasuki say the same thing?
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'm not actually a fan of Reno but he is 100% correct here .
This case is purely civil. Why involve the police to intimidate the journalist??
That midget might be more dangerous than Buhari . I don't trust pretenders.

If the case is purely CIVIL, why are you also chanting that it is good that Mr. Magu of EFCC is being detained and locked up in the last four days?
You ples and your double-speak, ehn!
Everything about you people is borne out of hatred for people of the South West.

I am sure you have never geard of "Criminal Conspiracy" before?
If the allegation is true, then it means Mr. magu and the V.P conspired and stole #4Billion. Does that sound like a Civil case to your empty head?
Moreover, WHAT PROOF did Mr. jackson Ude provide to you Clowns, in hsi allegation or is it the V.P that should also provide evidence that he stole Money? shocked shocked
By the Time Mr. Jackson Ude is sentenced to Prison now, all of you cheering him with your Anger and Hatred for a Yoruba V.P will start crying "Lefelendum and Maggi-nalisation".
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
I love threads like this because it exposes the depth of stupidity of zombies.

They will leave the topic and tend to drag Igbos into their baseless posts.

They will defend their oppressors as if they have medal to collect.

Some posts above are already not disappointing. I am coming back to entertain myself with their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

A SAN calling IGP instead of heading to court is not serious.
Mr TraderMoney seems to be guilty as charged.

The VP has immunity, remember He can't sue and be sued.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by itu404(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
RENO, too, has no integrity; you told us here and the world that you throwing in the towel with politics and now focus on preaching, which you refer to as your first calling, but atlas! how can a leopard change its skin... face it you are not a PASTOR, but a born Nigeria politician fashioned in the nitty gritty of Nigeria politics. face who you are for that also is the beginning of honesty, sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Racoon:
Though wrong in all respect but, this may seems to be a deja vu coming back to hunt VP Osinbajo giving the lies & similar recklessly accusations he once made against former president Yar'Addua & Jonathan.

Sorry for your loss Racoon grin

Osunbande your guy should take Reno's advice Hook line and sinker. Going to the police smacks of abuse of official power to stiffle freedom of press, which is tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
darocha1:
Reno giving it to APC like MK3 tribology

Xyxybbaaxyzabc

Babality.

BTW, where is Uncle Ayodele d rock. Is he still in silfia pain
He was on fp several times last week but you were MIA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by selfmade22: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Just look at them, later they will say igbos hate themselves undecided
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
VirginFinder:

The VP has immunity, remember He can't sue and be sued.

But the police can sue for him?
Why did he report the guy to IGP?
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
noleflendum:
Reno omokirikiri is running away from his crimes
Like Lamidi Kawnu Like Ojukwu like Reno
Lol he cast his vote in his home state in 2019.
E pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by SaintLucia: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fantasticcc:
cheesy buhari and osinbajo nightmare.this man get bad mouth
Fayose, Fani Kayode, Remo that once said he will never talk anything politics in Nigeria, Faruq Kperogu, Kola Ologbo Digboluki, Aribisala. You see all these clowns Buhari doesn't even know whether they exist. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Racoon:
Though wrong in all respect but, this may seems to be a deja vu coming back to hunt VP Osinbajo giving the lies & similar recklessly accusations he once made against former president Yar'Addua & Jonathan.

You think the allegation is false?
- Do you know how many brand New cars were distributed to all Kings/Emirs/Ezes across Nigeria, just before the election ws shifted in 2015, where did the money come from?
-Are you not aware of the NNPC guy presently in Court who gave evidence YESTERDAY that he PERSONALLY handed over $70Million to Dezzianni as part of money to prosecute the 2015 elections for PDP?
Are the above two examples lies or truth? be honest to yourself this time.

And dont be micheivious by including Yar Ardua into the mix, he was dead since 2009, we ar etalking about 2015

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
solmus:

Criminal case, especially if it's involves money over 4billion

you dint answer anything o!
was it Jackson that collected or gave out the 4 billion yam?

what is false accusation?

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
chocolatelady:
Truly this Reno does not have shame. I believed it today. Upon that Ayo Ayawolo exposed him on Sunday politics last week as a fraudster, still this embittered soul has the gut to sprew gibberish on twitter. I would have replied him this morning the way he will regret ever screwing this gibberish today only that the forsaken soul blocked me on twitter that Sunday.
I watched the show! Reno made a great spectacle about the failure of government, so the other guy defended himself by saying what we have heard a million times from zombies on TV.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by blessedchild234(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
4billion that they used for trader money!!
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

But the police can sue for him?
Why did he report the guy to IGP?

V.P needs the Police to investigate the allegation, which they are empowered to do and once it is established by investigation that the allegation is false, Jackson Ude is a candidate for Prison, take that to the bank.
You cant just smear the image of people, just because you want to get online advert money for your publication and the hatred you have for a Yoruba V.President.

I think the time has come to sanitise Social media and deal ruthlessly with all these criminals who just like to spoil the good name of others online, without a valid reason.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by nkwachii(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I love threads like this because it exposes the depth of stupidity of zombies.

They will leave the topic and tend to drag Igbos into their baseless posts.

They will defend their oppressors as if they have medal to collect.

Some posts above are already not disappointing. I am coming back to entertain myself with their stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.