Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri (34686 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MrSquint: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
I'm laughing @Hushibanjo according to them. Abeg make these our Christians in politics no ruin what is left of Christianity abeg.

Thief Na Thief
Whether na Pastor or Imam
These people are all thieves, their own pass armed rubbers.
Antikwaruption people, are those Bullion Vans entering your compound ?
Yes Oooh they came to fetch water. And some mumu poor masses will publicly be defending them.

The rest of the World will just be laughing at a fantastically corrupt nation. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Ejanla07: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Reno Omokriminal has consistently mastered the art of baiting 'dem piglets to tongue clean his ass all the way up.
For all I care, Piglets from the other side could allow some bunch of senior swines play ping pong with their father's balls as much as it satisfies their quest of hate and bitterness.
Fun fact - You''ve got nothing on the Presidential or VP seat come 2023.

-Osu amaka

South West is the dirtiest side in Africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
HUSHBANJO...........Be careful ooo
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Tflex01: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Princedapace:

Ur type is the problem of Nigeria. North has ruled Nigeria for decades and south west has ruled Nigeria for years. Did any of these seats make North and south west like dubai?

Are the people of North and south west different from the rest of Nigeria? Do they now have water running 24/7 at home? Or they now have security?

Or they now have skyscraper to compete with mega cities around the world?
Or they now have good drainage system? Or has rape left them?

So u can see, presidential and vice present seats don't make a region to become Canada over night. So, shame on you

But as an Igbo man, all these are the reasons why you are bittered and hate filled. You need this message more.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fantasticcc:
cheesy buhari and osinbajo nightmare.this man get bad mouth
Actually they are his nightmare. There is nothing as painful as talking about someone and the person in turn gives u the silent treatment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'm not actually a fan of Reno but he is 100% correct here .
This case is purely civil. Why involve the police to intimidate the journalist??
That midget might be more dangerous than Buhari . I don't trust pretenders.

Nonsense. If anyone is defaming you or blackmailing you the first thing to do is to inform the police.
And this is a great opportunity for Mr. Ude to tell the police what he knows about Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Princedapace(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tflex01:

But as an Igbo man, all these are the reasons why you are bittered and hate filled. You need this message more.

My brother, if them give u free visa to Canada, u go japa.

Igbo man doesn't need it more. The entire Nigerians, including u need it becus I'm sure u use generator to augment electricity supply and that is dam noisy.

Nigeria is dirty and in mess. So who is occupying the seat doesn't make any difference so far as people are being slaughtered up north and ritualist down south.

My brother, ur comment is not what Nigeria needs now becus if care is not taking, u may run to Ghana for safety if things continue like this
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
Rhino Omokiri looking for STARBOY's favour, I like the amiable VP not like the Peter Obi, Osinbanjo wouldn't will never dignify the depressed embittered and emotionally drained rhino Omokiri with a reply.

Osinbanjo is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, a minister in HIS vineyard, Just like CHRIST,when Sadducees, Pharisees and other never to do well came for CHRIST like they are coming for Osinbanjo because of his popularity, Jesus Christ never opened HIS mouth, your Excellency

Professor Yemi Osinbanjo if their great grandfather persecuted Christ, they will so to you, but Sir, fear not what men will do to you, it will definitely make you stronger like Jesus Christ is now above them all, your enemies will be your footstool

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD

Osinbajo na thief
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MahatmaGhandi: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
smallsmall:

Omokri is an Idiot, that Son of a LovePeddler!
The Police is empowered to investigate any Criminal allegation, to show whether it is true or false.
If it is established to be True, then you cant sue. If it is established to be false, then he can Sue.
The V.P is an Official of the State and libel or defamation against him has to be investigated by the 'State Police'.
Dont forget that the VP has IMMUNITY and he does not want to be seen as abusing his immunity otherwise he could just ask the DSS to arrest that Jackson Ude and lock him up. Some Governors have done that to those who accuse them wrongly
It is He who asserts or accuses (Jackson Ude), that must show proof that the accusation is True, not the person being accused.

But Osinbajo is a law Professor and a Pastor but his gentility and abiding by the rule of law should not be taken for granted.
As for Reno Omokri, he needs to ask his mother who hi strue father is.

What are you saying? The case is a civil case my friend.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MahatmaGhandi: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Minjim:
Normally, any criminal act is reported to the police.
It's the duty if the police to investigate the authenticity of the crime.
This is another way you can do it aside from going to court

The case is Osibanjo vs Jackson Ude not Jackson Ude Vs The State or is Osibanjo now the State. To lie against anybody is a terrible thing, but it is not a criminal offence.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by jom28gy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
You're in order
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MENELIIK: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ejanla07:

South West is the dirtiest side in Africa

Osu, you and your people are the dirtiest in the world (ABA)
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Mrpojj(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
noleflendum:
Reno omokirikiri is running away from his crimes
Like Lamidi Kawnu Like Ojukwu like Reno
d

Which crime?
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by softthings: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Reno Omokriminal has consistently mastered the art of baiting 'dem piglets to tongue clean his ass all the way up.
For all I care, Piglets from the other side could allow some bunch of senior swines play ping pong with their father's balls as much as it satisfies their quest of hate and bitterness.
Fun fact - You''ve got nothing on the Presidential or VP seat come 2023.
You are not making any sense. Please address the issue he raised.
-Osu amaka
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by chozzy: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Osinbajo is a
fake pastor
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Obec70(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Law of karma, he accused Jonathan of all sorts fraud yet nothing happened, its his turn, why is he panicking, a whole VP sharing #5000 in so called trada moni! as poverty alleviation to make the matter worst he was asking them to pay back on other to collect more, a professor & lawyer for that matter, we are wiser now.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Obec70(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Law of karma, he accused Jonathan of all sorts fraud yet nothing happened, its his turn, why is he panicking, a whole VP sharing #5000 in so called trada moni! as poverty alleviation to make the matter worst he was asking them to pay back on other to collect more, a professor & lawyer also a pastor for that matter, we are wiser now.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!!!
your reasoning is gutter reasoning.
very low!!!

You this fool has come again, small time you will be forming that you served in the Burma war of 1944! grin grin
You will insult people and when they insult you back, you will start crying like a wimp? undecided
You forgot that if you want people to respect you, you have to respect yourself first but l guess an imp like you does not know what that means.
See ehn, if l tear you double slap from this my Nokia 3310 phone, the thunder wy go follow go kill 10,000 Boko Haram for Sambissa. angry
Yeeye HeGoat.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:

The case is Osibanjo vs Jackson Ude not Jackson Ude Vs The State or is Osibanjo now the State. To lie against anybody is a terrible thing, but it is not a criminal offence.

Some of you just cant muster small sense!
Osinbajo is the State's Vice President.
Osinbajo represents the 'Nation State of Nigeria', that is WHY he has IMMUNITY and neither you nor Jackson Ude has immunity.

It seems the hatred and Anger that you Yiibos are noted for, is what is pushing Jackson ude and he will end up in Prison.
Remember that he and his junk online Publication was fined #200Million in Court, when he libelled Okonjo Iweala in 2013, this time around, he will end up in jail, no option of fine.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by smallsmall: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:

What are you saying? The case is a civil case my friend.

YeeehSaaah! grin
I dont argue with people who are neither leanrned nor informed, there IGNORANCE is usually BLISSFUL undecided kiss kiss
Enjoy your Bliss.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by McDonie: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
Rhino Omokiri looking for STARBOY's favour, I like the amiable VP not like the Peter Obi, Osinbanjo wouldn't will never dignify the depressed embittered and emotionally drained rhino Omokiri with a reply.

Osinbanjo is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, a minister in HIS vineyard, Just like CHRIST,when Sadducees, Pharisees and other never to do well came for CHRIST like they are coming for Osinbanjo because of his popularity, Jesus Christ never opened HIS mouth, your Excellency

Professor Yemi Osinbanjo if their great grandfather persecuted Christ, they will so to you, but Sir, fear not what men will do to you, it will definitely make you stronger like Jesus Christ is now above them all, your enemies will be your footstool

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD

just imagine the Nigerian we have and hope with this kind for a better country.

if you don't know, know it now. What Reno says is the truth. He the VP should sue the Ude of a guy if he's truly not guilty and not by using the police.

He can talk carelessly about another but he can't be talked carelessly to right?

shameless people quoting nonsense.

"This" is the major problem we have in this country, not even the politicians.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by Olulinks(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Osinbajo isn't a common man, sir.

SpecialAdviser:
Makes sense actually. Court is the last hope of a common man.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MahatmaGhandi: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2020
smallsmall:

YeeehSaaah! grin
I dont argue with people who are neither leanrned nor informed, there IGNORANCE is usually BLISSFUL undecided kiss kiss
Enjoy your Bliss.

I know your type, always quick to attribute learning and information to yourself, the book of Proverbs have a name for you, enjoy you bliss my friend.

I will watch it play out then. I don't let emotions get in the way of reason.
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MahatmaGhandi: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2020
smallsmall:

Some of you just cant muster small sense!
Osinbajo is the State's Vice President.
Osinbajo represents the 'Nation State of Nigeria', that is WHY he has IMMUNITY and neither you nor Jackson Ude has immunity.

It seems the hatred and Anger that you Yiibos are noted for, is what is pushing Jackson ude and he will end up in Prison.
Remember that he and his junk online Publication was fined #200Million in Court, when he libelled Okonjo Iweala in 2013, this time around, he will end up in jail, no option of fine.

See how quick you are to call me Yiibo? Do you know why you did that? Well, it is not my duty to educate you on certain these matters.
Nigeria knows "moving law schools" like you exist but chose to allow only the trained eye of the courts for interpretation of all aspects of the law, do you know why?
I wish you luck in your law schoolness
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by EvarYoung: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Hushibanjo, Hushimagu, Lol
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by izubext007: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2020
liers always go d wrong directions to proof their innocence. even his daughter is accused of owning a masion first in the country .
Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
smallsmall:

You this fool has come again, small time you will be forming that you served in the Burma war of 1944! grin grin
You will insult people and when they insult you back, you will start crying like a wimp? undecided
You forgot that if you want people to respect you, you have to respect yourself first but l guess an imp like you does not know what that means.
See ehn, if l tear you double slap from this my Nokia 3310 phone, the thunder wy go follow go kill 10,000 Boko Haram for Sambissa. angry
Yeeye HeGoat.

shataaap!!!
I know say you never chop good food for weeks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.