Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude (2842 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by ednut1(m): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2020
fake news peddler should be extradited and jailed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by allthingsgood: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Impecca:
A public servant like VP shud no longer be affected by jibes and jeers like he's doing. He shud keep a straight face when vthe truth is being put to his face.. or resign and get the much needed distraction. As if he has forgotten how APC threaded on propagandas and lies bfr coming to center

If they were lies why didn't pdp sue or report to police

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by OPPPS: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2020
IPOB are useless pigs.
They roll in the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by OsuAmaka: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2020
ican2020:

Osu, Obi is not a member of APC, use your brain for ones.

Their is no gain been an OSU
Lol, take a bow & go.

-Osu amaka
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by OsuAmaka: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Gbimmmboom:
[s][/s]
20 monikers in 3days!.. Boy, your mother is proud of you.

-Osu amaka
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by nokatakata: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
richie240:

Shdnt a sane person have his facts and figures ready b4 casting aspersions at someone's reputation?

As he is seeing d handwriting on d wall, he's already making excuses.
If he has his evidence, should it matter or not if d vp resigns b4 he can sue him?

When the poo hits d fan they'll begin to shout " victimization" upandan!

Clowns everywhere!

Many of them are cursed.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by rapid101(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Atiku/Hoebi's Camp.
-Osu amaka
ekpa

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by jude79(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2020
aaaaaaaa1:
Ude my guy.

You Dey abroad na why you Dey do anyhow. If to say you Dey Naija ni, the long arm of the law for don catch you from the fake news wey you Dey yarn.

Osinbanjo for don sue you collect every money for your hand until you sell your last cloth and kitchen spoon.

Foolish Ode (Ude).

Nonsense long arm of stupid laws that can't cross Nigerian borders
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Notice that all the Yoruba e-warriors have come out of their Oshogbo cave to defend their own "pious fraud" Hushinbanjo.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by richie240: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
amuwo1980:
See them , ethnic warlords marshaling our to defend kith and kin, it doesn’t matter what the truth is , they won’t let the truth stand in their way . You are a cursed nest of vipers

ProfDumbledor:
Notice that all the Yoruba e-warriors have come out of their Oshogbo cave to defend their own "pious fraud" Hushinbanjo.
Yorubas, unlike Igbos, aren't known for 'zombie-cally' defending thieves and criminals all in d guise of 'blood is thicker than water'.

You shd rather encourage d accuser to get ready his evidence(s) for a legal battle in a court of law. Unfortunately, having seen d handwriting on d wall, d clown is already making excuses.

You accuse someone of wrongdoing yet u still want to determine how d accused defends/absolves himself? Shdnt u be overjoyed that its an opportunity to expose him in full?

If u r so sure of ur 'sources' why give excuse when or when not u can be sued? And u expect sane minds to join frustrated wailers in tearing at someone who hasnt been indicted nor convicted of d allegations.

Escooze me sahs, don't vex o, but......

Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Austino50: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2020
You are making allegation that you have no proofs because you are not in Nigeria, every day for the thieves but one day for the owner, hand go soon touch you.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Sam0(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
That has been your plan for him to resign not that you have any concrete evidence that he collect the so called money from mugu.Your lies about his daughter failed same way you won't succeed at this.Ride on STAR BOY president come 2023.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by amuwo1980: 4:46am On Jul 12, 2020
richie240:

Yorubas, unlike Igbos, aren't known for 'zombie-cally' defending thieves and criminals all in d guise of 'blood is thicker than water'.

You shd rather encourage d accuser to get ready his evidence(s) for a legal battle in a court of law. Unfortunately, having seen d handwriting on d wall, d clown is already making excuses.

You accuse someone of wrongdoing yet u still want to determine how d accused defends/absolves himself? Shdnt u be overjoyed that its an opportunity to expose him in full?

If u r so sure of ur 'sources' why give excuse when or when not u can be sued? And u expect sane minds to join frustrated wailers in tearing at someone who hasnt been indicted nor convicted of d allegations.

Escooze me sahs, don't vex o, but......

What’s this one saying, can any one make heads or tail out of this.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Sweeetheart(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
HUSHINBAJO THE STAR BOY grin

Osibanjo should resign because of a son of nobody, if not for social media who know this small boy in Nigeria politics

this people are just looking for attention, I'm sure Osibanjo will give him less attention now that he know he's dealing with a world class clown
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Yebosola(m): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where's this guts coming from?

Is there more to this?

Which gut?the he goat that is hiding abroad forming king Kong, he should come home too and tell him that rubbish now
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Yebosola(m): 5:38am On Jul 12, 2020
amuwo1980:

What’s this one saying, can any one make heads or tail out of this.

Your comprehension is below zero.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by Yebosola(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2020
ProfDumbledor:

Ipob miscreant, eleribu somebody, so we should let u rubbish him because of your hatred for anything Yoruba? U better stay far from sniper, haters are liable to die young.
Re: Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude by doggedfighter(f): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Yebosola:

Which gut?the he goat that is hiding abroad forming king Kong, he should come home too and tell him that rubbish now

Oh, he's even abroad. I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims / BREAKING!!! Buhari Bans Alcohol Sale In Abuja, Orders Recreational Gardens To Cl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.