Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44259 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is wike not a hypocrite himself electorally

Wike is worse than Gandollar and Supreme Court Governor combined... That man has no morals!!!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by sogamica(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
See these grandpas form of democracy
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Didi2d(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Foolish comment from a foolish governor.

Same way you are leading your party is same way hope is doing so.

Am telling you. What a foolish and childish comments from a supposed governor
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Tango123: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.

While i am not for pdp or apc, the question is

Why did the card readers not work

Rivers state is pdp. Thats d truth. Any attempt to deny that is like saying Christians rule sokoto state
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

In 2015,wike lost but supreme court helped him son therefore hes a supreme court Governor like diri.if ihedioha won,how come he didn't get the spread?
Who then won the election?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by OKorowanta: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
You are emotional kid. Don't quote me next time except you have something reasonable to say.

See dis one claiming adult wen you don't know my age.
Now I see the only time something is reasonable to you is when I praise the likes of Wike,Saddam Hussein, Ganduje, Osama bin laden and their likes.
Abeg go siddon one place!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by vioment: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike should stop talking in a threatening manner.

Uzodinma, can and should go to the npf and file a report. The statement that "Edo boys are waiting for you to teach you a lesson ....." is a threat. Wike need to sign an undertaking.

I wonder when African leaders will have maturity for one year or their whole term. They always behave thuggish, arrogant, and childish. They need to go to great countries for pay them for one year to just learn how governors behave. Am not talking of India, or middle east here, am talking of learning how to behave from American governors. At least 45 of 50 governors are real leaders.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by GodPunishBiafra: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
sageb:
Mr project tell them Edo is not imo.
Abi
Wike is Mr. Fool
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Wantedmiller:

We wake up everyday to see garbage ! Continue ok
Garbage like what you have typed here.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by GodPunishBiafra: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2020
sapientia:
.Supreme court governor.
Lol
What does it matter.
He's fully in charge grin
You lose tongue
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by sammyboyz21(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2020
wike 2 APC 0

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

Who then won the election?

Dakuku won in reality
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by bluebay(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Have you heard of the name Mr Project? Wike is the one. So, mute there Oga

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wike is worse than Gandollar and Supreme Court Governor combined... That man has no morals!!!

So why defend him as if he is perfect
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by endy69: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
I don't believe Wike said all this, I'm not doubting this because he's a lousy man but because the press passed covid19 press release for Rivers people

talking about misplace priority? an elected governor talking like NURTW chairman and some foolish youths still applaud such lousiness

what a shame
Where was this advise when Kano State Dollar Machine started playing dirty and saying he'd isolate Wike? And the Supreme court Governor also started dragging Wike and your good advise didn't come up. Wike's comments have been reactional. Edo people should decide who will lead them but I envisage security agencies deciding who becomes the next Governor

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by everydayisaplus(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
BREYZ:
This Uzodimma feels Wike is his mate, make Wike no use im bad mouth finish am oooo cheesy grin Supreme Court Gover :nor cheesy Wike is the worst person to pick up a fight with. cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Come on brother, where did Wike go wrong with his comment? They say those who go to equity must have clean hands. Wike did not pick on either Ganduje or Uzodimma publicly. They made the public move first, but unfortunately with a very confident person and strong person.

Is the Ganduje dollar video a public secret? Did Uzodimma actually win the election in Imo state? How can you logically declare a candidate who came 4th in an election the winner? Did you not hear Ganduje say publicly that Wike would be sent to an isolation center? Did Oshiomole not truly call Iyamu a thief? Did you not hear Iyamu three days ago publicly admit that he was a cultist? Has he renounced even as a Pastor?

Did Wike not clearly win the 2015 election in Rivers state? Was he not the first? Are you not aware that all candidates after the election go to the highest courts in an attempt to secure victory? Once again how is it logically possible for the 4th in an election to become the 1st? This broke all known records. It's only in this government that you can find such political abracadabra.

Without deceiving ourselves, governorship elections in states are beginning to assume the status of wars. They say all is fair in a war. Were you not a witness to what played out in Osun state? What about Kogi state and the security men shooting at voters from helicopters? Did you not see Yaya Bello's margin? Now established by the supreme court? Baba once beaten twice shy. Truthfully APC has taught other political parties how to weaponise themselves and secure their positions.

Under this APC federal leadership governors do not see eye to eye. The NGF has lost its relevance. Now governors disrespect each other.

Please blame Uzodimma and Ganduje for their utterances.Those who live in glass.houses must not throw stones. I bet with.this Uzodimma will shut his mouth. Ganduje has already shut his...I pressume.

Truly Edo is not Lagos. Even Oshiomole has shut his mouth.
There was no election in Rivers state in 2015.

The fact that Brazil can beat India in a football match does not mean that the referee should simply record a win for Brazil without allowing the football match to happen in the pitch.

Edo is not Lagos and Edo is not Rivers either.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Jodano: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.
You are truly great, your brain dey work.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
derbykol:
Explain

He lost at the tribunal and appeal court before the supreme court ridiculously made him winner
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by chinwezdasilva: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
hmm buhari will treat this mans Bleep up so well much talks dont do wink Federal might and the cabals owns it all and they will show you by sep
sharap nothing will happen, since na Nigeria we dey immunity cover fulltime
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2020
desiredhome:

You lie big time, is Rivers people not regretting already? It's only those ipob miscreants that are making noise about wiked wike rhe agbero.....
Mr Flyover
What we are discussing here is who is a Supreme Court governor between Wike and Uzodinma.
Tell me the governor that is performing, Mr Performance.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Why are you so pained?, since Obaseki refuse to bow to Oshiomole by giving him Edo state allocation you people have been so angry, why? Must everybody be a slave like your tribal people?
But he has given it to the tax collectors in PDP.

Obaseki has used Edo resources to do father Christmas for Secondus and co from North to South to East to West.

Your soul is in slavery.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by bluebay(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.
Leave that guy jor. He’s not in Nigeria am sure
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
marcushenry198:

he won the election, the candidate took him to court and he still won my guy get your facts right and stop talking trash

Rubbish.he massively rigged the elections and lost at the tribunal and appeal before odili influenced the supreme court to help him
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Fidelcashboy: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue
bam you...
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by YoungAncient1: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2020
His Excellency Nyesome Ezenwo Wike, the defender of the south from external invasion has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Fidelcashboy: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
But he has given it to the tax collectors in PDP.

Obaseki has used Edo resources to do father Christmas for Secondus and co from North to South to East to West.

Your soul is in slavery.
don't talk when men dey talk

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by MacDD: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
vioment:
Wike should stop talking in a threatening manner.

Uzodinma, can and should go to the npf and file a report. The statement that "Edo boys are waiting for you to teach you a lesson ....." is a threat. Wike need to sign an undertaking.

I wonder when African leaders will have maturity for one year or their whole term. They always behave thuggish, arrogant, and childish. They need to go to great countries for pay them for one year to just learn how governors behave. Am not talking of India, or middle east here, am talking of learning how to behave from American governors. At least 45 of 50 governors are real leaders.
Did u hear Ganduje saying Wike will be isolated. I'm no for both parties but wen u criticize one and form a deft ear to the other then ppl should avoid someone like u bcs u re a terrible individual
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

So why defend him as if he is perfect

Defend him??! Pray, point out where I defended that cultist!!!... I despise the crop of leaders in APC, and certainly despise those that failed Nigeria for 16 years far more!!!

Let me reiterate for clarity sake sir... While Wike has no moral business being involved in an election meant to be free and fair, the shameless bribe-taking rogue from Kano and the obsequious cheat from Imo should never talk about transparency with regards to elections.

Hope my stand is clear enough for you?!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by endy69: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
You have no idea.

We were on ground and we know what happened.

Even in one of the suits filed at the Supreme Court declared Rivers a theatre of violence during the election and so the tribunal was taken to Abuja.

My poling unit by NTA Mgbouba road and others around there.
We were queued up to vote on the next day Sunday when it was announced that Wike has cleared the votes in the area.

Wike has no right to call anybody else Supreme Court Governor.

I still think the Rivers election 2015 was the worst election in history.
Rivers State elections have always been filled with violence even before Wike contested. Wike was declared winner of that election by INEC no matter whatever rigging that went through and the election results were contested up till supreme court and he still won there but in Imo State, how do you explain what happened there? someone that came 4th in the election with low score compared to those he contested against becoming the governor is nothing but a scam! I was an INEC ad-hoc staff and we were told that if the Card reader stops working we should revert to voters register so, card reader cannot tell you the number of people that participated in an election. During the Governorship election in my polling unit, the card reader was not able to authenticate anyone so, we didn't use it at all. I'm no fan of Wike but I prefer him to APC any day.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Austino50: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020
This is the most stupid and senseless talk coming from a devilish wike, we all know how you came into office via the many many blood of innocent people of rivers state in 2015 and same supreme court affirmed such election after wike lost concurrently at the electoral tribunal and appeal court but mrs. Odili and kekereku delivered fraudulent judgement affirming the election for wike and now the idiot is accusing Hope Uzodima who got a better judgement to hide his face, I blame Amaechi for not applying wisdom in dealing with Abe that led APC not to be in ballot in the last election in Rivers, by now this wicked idiot would have been thought a great lesson.. thank God in Edo APC is on the ballot and I pity foolish Obaseki because he won't survive it, wike can only be making empty boast he knows he's not affected directly..Wike you are in the office today because APC were not in the ballot in Rivers state last election and this is not same with foolish Obaseki so you don't have anything to offer him because he Obaseki is headed for a great fall come 19th September

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.