Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44254 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DCmonster: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Even Wike knows that Hope Uzodinma is a renowned fraudster. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Zeus119: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Niger Delta v APC. Niger Delta will show APC how to organise election. Our history has always been the history of resistance. We don't do god father here. We are all equal, an identity we share with the Igbos. There is no figure like Buhari in Niger Delta politics who a herd of almajiri men and women hail "Sai Baba" for, neither do we tolerate the likes of Tinubu who has become the god father of the Yoruba nation without whom u cannot go anywhere in politics of SW. Where is Odili of yesterday, he did his time and retired quietly. What of Amechi? He tried to become god father but has now learnt he is from Niger Delta where everyone is equal stakeholder, he is quiet now. Oshomole attempted forming god father, refused to learn from Lucky Igbinidon and Prof Osunbor who finished their tenure and didn't want to become Tinubu of their respective states knowing how impossible it is, Oshomole has been taught his lesson. He has now recruited external forces to come to Edo to make him a god father against political tradition of his people , Edo boys are waiting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by MrWondah(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2020
OKorowanta:

Is Wike honourable?
He is among the most useless governors APC and PDP combined.
Somebody that demolished fellow human beings hotel buildings.
Same offence he claimed was also committed in Abuja but in that case the jabi Lake Mall was only sealed.
Na dat kind person una dey glorify?
At least not more than 30 governors are Nebuchadnezzar descendant.

I wanted to glorify you with a reply, just went through your profile it not worth my time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by zeusdgrt(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Economy1:
Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...
Says a foreigner?we are edolites and we support obaseki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Foolish comment from a foolish governor.

Same way you are leading your party is same way hope is doing so.

Mr man apc attacked first nah and you did not call them foolish talks or foolish men pls stop hypocrisy its not good for you.

Apc threw the first jabs so chill ok. No one fear or respect apc anylonger bro just get that fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by zeusdgrt(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Foolish comment from a foolish governor.

Same way you are leading your party is same way hope is doing so.
Truth is bitter and wike is being truthful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by staetic: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2020
supreme court Governor making noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by ChoCho54(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2020
OKorowanta:

Is Wike honourable?
He is among the most useless governors APC and PDP combined.
Somebody that demolished fellow human beings hotel buildings.
Same offence he claimed was also committed in Abuja but in that case the jabi Lake Mall was only sealed.
Na dat kind person una dey glorify?
At least not more than 30 governors are Nebuchadnezzar descendant.
You are emotional kid. Don't quote me next time except you have something reasonable to say.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by seeker121(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Since you know update us now.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
icebird25:

Mostly NBM vs eiye confratenity

For who and who
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by verifiedlegacy: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.
This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.
Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.
This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.
If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue
Ayes are for which people abeg.
I love those men die
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
derbykol:
Abuja made governor grin

Like wike
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Angelfrost:
Ganduje is talking anti-corruption, while Uzodinma is speaking about Transparent elections... How many hypocrites do we actually have in APC??! grin

Is wike not a hypocrite himself electorally
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.

In 2015,wike lost but supreme court helped him son therefore hes a supreme court Governor like diri.if ihedioha won,how come he didn't get the spread?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by OKorowanta: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2020
MrWondah:

I wanted to glorify you with a reply, just went through your profile it not worth my time

You think I play sentiments politics?
Both Ganduje,Uzodinma and Wike are useless and if you want to join their useless club e concern you.
And who told you I want a reply of somebody who has sold his soul to useless politics in Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Donedeal1(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Electoral war brewing, and all our so called leaders preparing for roforofo fight with no decorum shame.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by hush15: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357547/wike-uzodinma-edo-boys-waiting-make-sure-cover-face-mask-edo/

Wike my man...

I know you savage but don't take your eyes of the prize that they don't drag you into pettiness. They messing with the wrong guy but you my man is more superior. Ignore their pettiness pls.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Come on brother, where did Wike go wrong with his comment? They say those who go to equity must have clean hands. Wike did not pick on either Ganduje or Uzodimma publicly. They made the public move first, but unfortunately with a very confident person and strong person.

Is the Ganduje dollar video a public secret? Did Uzodimma actually win the election in Imo state? How can you logically declare a candidate who came 4th in an election the winner? Did you not hear Ganduje say publicly that Wike would be sent to an isolation center? Did Oshiomole not truly call Iyamu a thief? Did you not hear Iyamu three days ago publicly admit that he was a cultist? Has he renounced even as a Pastor?

Did Wike not clearly win the 2015 election in Rivers state? Was he not the first? Are you not aware that all candidates after the election go to the highest courts in an attempt to secure victory? Once again how is it logically possible for the 4th in an election to become the 1st? This broke all known records. It's only in this government that you can find such political abracadabra.

Without deceiving ourselves, governorship elections in states are beginning to assume the status of wars. They say all is fair in a war. Were you not a witness to what played out in Osun state? What about Kogi state and the security men shooting at voters from helicopters? Did you not see Yaya Bello's margin? Now established by the supreme court? Baba once beaten twice shy. Truthfully APC has taught other political parties how to weaponise themselves and secure their positions.

Under this APC federal leadership governors do not see eye to eye. The NGF has lost its relevance. Now governors disrespect each other.

Please blame Uzodimma and Ganduje for their utterances.Those who live in glass.houses must not throw stones. I bet with.this Uzodimma will shut his mouth. Ganduje has already shut his...I pressume.

Truly Edo is not Lagos. Even Oshiomole has shut his mouth.

How did wike clearly win the 2015 polls? You forgot the unprecedented rigging and killings that happened in rivers
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Who doesn't know Wike in Nigeria?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by marcushenry198(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.

please back this stupid claim with facts and stop talking nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by endy69: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?
in the case where the card reader stops working or faulty what happens? Educate on election

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
MrWondah:

You can't because he said the truth.wike is a useless governor
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Tessppidd, most of you from the north think the police and army can easily be used by your brother to rig election in the south, you are dreaming, you will be suprised what will be happen at Edo, I know you have no same but APC can not rig Edo election,
APC got over 6 million votes from the South.

It is stupid to think that anybody who doesn't buy into the hypocrisy of Wike and the PDP is from the North.

Very stupid indeed...

I am a million times more "South" than you'd ever be.

Just because you support the criminal PDP politicians doesn't make you more South than others.

All I would tell you is this; The way Adams used Obaseki to defeat Ize Iyanmu in 2016 is the same way APC will use Ize Iyanmu to defeat Obaseki in 2020.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2020
verifiedlegacy:

Ayes are for which people abeg.

I love those men die

How can someone love cultists?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2020
endy69:

in the case where the card reader stops working or faulty what happens? Educate on election

Dakuku won that election
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Bluntemperor: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2020
mumumugu:
south south are not fearful.like ambode

What has Ambode got to do here.Someone like you like to run your mouth anyhow or did Lagos people complain about Ambode,no.
Ambode did not destroy what was in Lagos,even better in his base,so what has that got to do with Wike or Obaseki.By the time these glorified Politicians finished your State,hope you will not run to N/Land under another name to complain.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by marcushenry198(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

In 2015,wike lost but supreme court helped him son therefore hes a supreme court Governor like diri.if ihedioha won,how come he didn't get the spread?

he won the election, the candidate took him to court and he still won my guy get your facts right and stop talking trash
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by ugongejeme(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2020
From every indication. is obvious Gov Obaseki knows his worth.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by derbykol(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Like wike
Explain
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by sonofElElyon: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
endy69:

You have no idea.

We were on ground and we know what happened.

Even in one of the suits filed at the Supreme Court declared Rivers a theatre of violence during the election and so the tribunal was taken to Abuja.

My poling unit by NTA Mgbouba road and others around there.
We were queued up to vote on the next day Sunday when it was announced that Wike has cleared the votes in the area.

Wike has no right to call anybody else Supreme Court Governor.

I still think the Rivers election 2015 was the worst election in history.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by abuuthmaan: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Tueh!
From a tout called governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.