Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens (72894 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Guestlander: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
If he was from a certain part of the country........
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
You are right
amaridigital:

There should be a Go Fund Me program for innovations and creativity and corporate organizations should sponsor brilliant/ creative minds among our youth. Someone on Nairaland can also develop a reality program for new innovations and technology. We need to create a new value system for our youth. B B Naija is a waste of time. Government alone cannot do everything..
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by EMC2012: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is wonderful and nice!
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
salbis:
Las las, Hausa Aboki Amaka.
fixed! my broda.

grin
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
squash47:
Are u okhai Asein also on Facebook ?
bros yes nah.. who no know u haha
Afa.. oga pius how u get me for nairaland nah
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by TruthSpeaker: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nah to weld metal to form bicycle be achievement? Nigeria is still a forest, the headline sounds as if he developed a flying car.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Mozegee: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Talents are just waisting in this useless country.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
I love what the young man is doing. He is using recycled iron from keke importers to build his bike and trust me, his will be stronger than the imported ones from corona city.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by BigTableShaker(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
rastaLivity:
How did he build the tyres cheesy
Hehehehe.

He used nylon..
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Germi9: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
kuddles bro...i can call someone like you my broda from the North because you are not like the others who prefer to be rascals all in the name of religion...I support that he be reached out to,and encouraged...In a complex society like nigeria, Bicycles should be encouraged as a means of transportation especially now that majority of our men are suffering from Prostate cancer,it will help a great deal.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by squash47(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

bros yes nah.. who no know u haha
Afa.. oga pius how u get me for nairaland nah
na ur name na....and ur dp.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by ThatFairGuy1: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Bluffly: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
toyinjimoh:
Nigeria is blessed with talented people but unfortunately found themselves in a wrong country
We aren't in a wrong country. It's the good people that are still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by LuciusX: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
bhouze:
Nice innovation. we have to start from somewhere...even the Chinese who are one of the industrial hub of the world today started by copying the western innovations.
[url=bbwgirls.club]Same with the Nips (Japanese) and South Koreans. Africa wake up! There is so much to steal![/url]
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by DigitB: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is beautiful.

We all are truly blessed in this part of Africa.

Imagine what he can achieve with support from well to do individuals and the government.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by villake(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
We get plenty talent and skills, na bad leaders we get spoil us!
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you've said it well but truth is, I don't believe in those parastatals.
I once approached the tech-incubation centre in Abeokuta, I left there disappointed.
you believe they telling someone who needed a platform to startup to come with his machinery!
if have everything they demanded I won't approach them in the first place.
don't be surprised, BoI would demand his HIV/Aids certificate.

My brother, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...if you have the opportunity to listen to some entrepreneur success story, you will be marveled by their successes story....you will marvel...the road to success is always filled with rubbles and dust, it takes a courageous person to get the crown...

1 Like

Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Bluntemperor: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
lessonotes:
Very Good, see passion abeg. Zulum na correct Governor, hope he gets to see this.

The fools will say the North don't know,i pity una,especially,our Southern brothers.See the man concentration of Technology-both in production and delivery.When last did you hear of any invention in the South as all we hear from Lagos to Port-Harcourt,even Edo is how to share-God-given resources,campaign fund,Covic-19 fund,etc.Mr Wike,how now?
This young man should be given Grants to export to other West-Africa and even make Africa his base! You make Nigerians proud.
No lazy Youth again.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by blackengineerr: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
...pure talent languishing in this corrupt, hopeless land...
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by UKBobo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Try produce the G-wagon

Of course you're a ni55erian - 99% are just consumers - programmed to buy everything - especially if made by the white or yellow man.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Bekool(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow this is raw talent.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Adgideon(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
They have Dangote
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by 0neal(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is a good one

The Wright brothers repaired bicycles before they made history with their "Wright flyer" the first powered flight.

I pray he gets the encouragement and resources to upscale for more innovation.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Spidermon: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
I regard this way more than the other Nigerian contraptions that I have seen.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by VicM6: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good job there bro... But i hope say if the bicycle enter galop, person pen*s or Crit*ris no go break or scatter. grin
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by MozB: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
blowjohn:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy.
Becos of this one?
U go follow buy?
Na so we dey talk grin grin grin cheesy

yes yes yes and yes... I go buy
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by OyinO: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
bhouze:
Nice innovation. we have to start from somewhere...even the Chinese who are one of the industrial hub of the world today started by copying the western innovations.

China started inventing before the West, just as Africa started inventing before the Rest. Y'all need to go back to schools that won't teach you nonsense that one Spanish sailor called Columbus did discover America whereas he actually invaded the copper-brown and black native Americans now called RED INDIANS. One day, we'll hear how Danish invaders of South Africa are the aborigines while the blacks were their slaves.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
I see no modern bicycle here. Mediocrity everywhere. Smh.
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2020
squash47:
na ur name na....and ur dp.
haha nah true sha.. this place just dey sweet

1 Like

Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by Billygee2u: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
bhouze:
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by gideonvalor98(m): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Good one...great times ahead bro
Re: Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens by squash47(m): 2:00am On Jul 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
haha nah true sha.. this place just dey sweet
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.