Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (72534 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
This is my first ever snake thread on nairaland, so I don't really know what section of the forum to post it.

I guess its a crime for snakes to bite humans cheesy and we killed it in self defense, even if it took 7days to do so. grin

7days ago a neighbor got bitten by a snake, while chilling out on some set of blocks just outside the compound, he was just trying to stand up from where he has being sitting on for at least 15 minutes, when the fiery little snake strikes his hand.

He was rushed to his village immediately where some herbs were rubbed on his hands(the place of the injury) , and little palm fronds tired to his hand, I must say he recovered quickly, I don't know how poisonous this particular snake is, but his hand was pretty swollen.

As the superstition have it in their village, when a member of their village gets bitten by a snake, and they take those herbs.

In 7days if the snake is still alive it will come back to the victim's house or the place of incident and thereafter it will be killed, I don't know how true it is but the snake right here in this picture was killed in our staircase just 2 foot to the said neighbor's apartment this morning . Yesterday made it the 7th day he was bitten by the snake, he was not around to identify if this was truly the snake that bite him.

Anyway there you go. The fiery little snake. Gosh I hate snakes

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Tunex252(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Lala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by emaxjey(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
shocked... Oya Front page straight.. It a Brown slim Snake ..simple .. cheesy

And pls Nairalanders should in case you need Graphic Design Services ..am available..thanks

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by illicit(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Brown skin snake

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by pyyxxaro: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2020
OP as this one nor reach to chop , you for kuku use am do belt make the snake nor waste undecided

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Juliusmomoh: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Front page is a goal ooooo

5 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by decatalyst(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Brown skin snake

199 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by fa4dmike(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Lala Over to you, but what's the name of this Snake? Looks like a water snake

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by tyup(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Judging by the color, This looks like those specie of House Snakes that are not venomous

25 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by shilenji(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Brown House Snake [Boaedon
capensis ]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
tyup:
Judging by the color, This looks like those specie of Rodent Snakes that are not venomous
what is rodent snake

17 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Veezybaba: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
On behalf of la...This is a disappointing showing cuz the snake above does not meet the 5fts requirement to make fp but we have no alternative since half loaf is better than nothing but Op you really need to kill a bigger one.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by segebase(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2020
pls push to fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
shilenji:
Brown House Snake [Boaedon
capensis ]
is it poisonous? Why is it called a house snake,?
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by shilenji(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depressed101:
is it poisonous? Why is it called a house snake,?
it non venomous, its called house snake because the snakes can be found in almost every
environment from suburban gardens,
forests, grasslands mostly where there is mice

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Depressed101: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lalasticlala food Don done o
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by RapistOnBail: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
undecided

Nigerians stubborn o. Why you go build house for snake cabal?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Slawormir: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This belong to the garter snake family
Some are venomous
And others are non venomous

9 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Prodigee: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Anything snake now na straight to front page undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by NuclearReactor: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
ok
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
How is this a strange snake?

1 Like

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Ubykcee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Happy that the victim is alive... Snake is the second most dangerous animal after her students (women)

35 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by sammsimm(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
the surest topic to make front page is snake related topics
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by stubbornman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
illicit:
Brown skin snake
THE SKIN JUST LIKE PEARLS grin grin cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by narziborza: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very big
Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by T4kbaba(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is strange here, I just saw the type some hours ago. I just leave the guy to enter inside blocks hole. I can give a room to lala in my area, you go eat snakes tired depends on type you want.

4 Likes

Re: The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning by Olochee: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
: Do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.