Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things (6130 Views)

Recommend A Phone Of ₦150k - ₦170k With Mad Specs / Pls Whats The Difference Between These Things / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by OfficialZamy(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2020
A young boy has ran mad at Bodija market. For those who are conversant with Ibadan,Bodija is a common place. And it happened at the market place in Bodija.

With the video,it was so sad how the young boy ran mad. And in the video he was heard saying, 'God has said I would buy Benz'. He kept on saying that, God has done it for me, he said I would buy Benz.

It was such a sad moment as the boy was seen displaying all manners of things. He removed his cloth and started jumping up. It was so good that,people came around him and tried to calm him down.

The women in the market and some other guys had to rally around him to help. They poured water on him and tried to bring him down.

What has led to this has not been discovered but its really painful how a young boy like him is experiencing such.

Watch video here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCayhnPjVEq/?igshid=1opqo6ito6p3k

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Rayliousity(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2020
That's very sad
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Roon9(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Nawa
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2020
I wonder why most Nigeria youths dey craze for Benz. I like Benz no doubt, but most 9ja youths "if is not Benz nothing else"

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by emmy512: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2020
CC me when they start buying audis. Nonsense ingredients of the society

5 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by doggedfighter(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Mental illness led to the display. Must have been showing signs and wasn't noted.

Mentioning Benz had nothing to do with anything just what he had in his subconscious.

I'm sure he mentioned other things too.

He needs medical attention.

7 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Viper7: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2020
That boy didn't follow Babalawo instructions chai

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Haywhymido(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Issokay, we all go dey alrite las las
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Mraphel: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Na drug induced madness

5 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by kayprinz(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Na drug
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by robinso01(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Maybe yahoo plus go wrong ni
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Jeffy1206(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
E no go pass those tramadol and all these narcotic drugs...

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Nchris: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2020
life of a struggling Nigerian youth
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
Mental illness led to the display. Must have been showing signs and wasn't noted.

Mentioning Benz had nothing to do with anything just what he had in his subconscious.

I'm sure he mentioned other things too.

He needs medical attention.

Jeffy1206:
E no go pass those tramadol and all these narcotic drugs...

These are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by kumulus(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2020
emmy512:
CC me when they start buying audis. Nonsense ingredients of the society

I want Tesla(s)
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Onyenna(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
It's a pity....
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by faithfull18(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2020
kumulus:

I want Tesla(s)
u geh better kpali?
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Hypnotise: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ok. Colorado see wetin u don cause
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by kiddkash(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
we must drive benz gang
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Hisimperialmaje(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I wonder why most Nigeria youths dey craze for Benz. I like Benz no doubt, but most 9ja youths "if is not Benz nothing else"
Lol i wonder oh,, when even toyota get some of the baddst whips o
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by TKHASSLERLOGIST: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
So sad...Riders needed urgently at Ajah
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by merieam16(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by olisaEze(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Me on the look out for the vanity crew. grin

The sad truth is that many are mad in Naija but few are roaming.
It’s the rainy season and the cold always seems to bring out the closeted psychos (I don’t know why!).
Also, with the growing number of hallucinogenic drug abusers amongst our youths today, this sort of incidence will certainly be on the increase.

Frustration fit still join d matta sef!
Nowadays to lose moni for betnaija no dey funny again! Tottenham & Mancity, see as I dey look una like so! angry angry

Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Idiotmod: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Maybe na him own hustle b that. Babalawo don tell am to go where plenty People dey to display madness abi why bodija market gangan.
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Samfloxin(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Person dey mad,dey talk sense, that one na mad?
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by justwebtech: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
A successful website attracts the right kind of visitors. Either you own a small scale business or you are large scale entrepreneur,having a website will give you the audience of potential customers.
Let logic meet design.
Justweb technology
@www.justwebtech.com
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by kumulus(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

u geh better kpali?

grin grin grin
Re: Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things by Raeheemwayne: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
As instructed by Baba. Two weeks from now this boy go buy benz. who wan bet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Dead Infinix Zero | X506 / 10 Ugliest Phones Ever Made — Brace Yourselves, People! / TECNO H6 Camera problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.