Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish (3807 Views)

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks / DJ Cuppy Uses Don Jazzy As Meme In New Post / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by Buezejames: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

The owner of Marvis Records, Don’t -Jazzy reacted to a comcomment of popular actress Destiny Etiko after she called and claim’s he is naughty.

The CEO of Marvis Records Don Jazzy posted a video of himself dancing to the newly Released song of Rema titled ‘Woman’ as he promotes it as well.

Destiny Etiko while reacting to that said Don Jazzy is being so naughty in the video with reasons best known to her.

Don Jazzy while replying Destiny Etiko’s comment said he’s a good man therefore he can’t be naughty as he seems a bit surprised about Destiny’s comment.Thinking why she said that.

Some others seem to agree with Destiny Etiko as they react by claiming Don Jazzy is too playful as he’s always sharing a hilarious video.

Read more:
https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/04/mercy-johnson-celebrates-new-month-in-adorable-way-with-her-family-photo/

Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by IamPatriotic(m): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2020
She's noted, next?

Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:12am On Jul 10, 2020
She wants Don Jazzy to buy from her market

Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by Anwons(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2020
This one? Wasted POP loading............................................................................................
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by saheedbadmus(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Really
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by skyhighweb(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2020
notice me he isnt interested my dear
if he isnt playful he should be serious abi

please check out my lastest production

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by OKorowanta: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Childish..
Exactly how I've been feeling about you too for sometime now...
Dis life!
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by doggedfighter(f): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Naughty or playful?

Nothing wrong with being playful.
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by SoftP(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2020
It’s now a crime or sin to express one’s happiness’
All dem enemies of progress

Over maturity won’t kill some people.

No wonder she has a frowning face’. All she has is a nice buttocks, nothing more

Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by OVB123: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm! they is something going btw those 2 people, they don't want us to know.
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by Haywhymido(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Na so them dey talk, change to what she wants and watch her hate him unquantifiably.
Don jazzy continue with the way you dey live your life jare.
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by Vyzz: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
How bloggers twist news the fear me ooo...

She (Destiny) only wrote..... Something like "you are a naughty man (with lots of love emojis)"

But bloggers are making it look like the are quarrelling
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by offset67(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2020
this girl with her big yansh again
Re: He Is Too Naughty For My Liking-destiny Etiko Blast Don-jazzy As He Act Childish by sodiqapril(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Donjazzy and DJ cuppy (in as much as I consider her music trashy) are two people that are pure vibes , they don't take live too , if you like insult them from no till eternity they won't reply, they might reply with another joke.. they are just living purely on good vibes if you hate them, you are an extremely bitter peron

World’s First Invisible Sculpture Sells For A Whopping $18,000 (Photos) / Charley Boy I Feel U (pic) / I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku