Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen (3777 Views)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by RolandNkem(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2021
After waking up to a surprising and ludicrous situation, a social media user took to the microblogging site Twitter to share his shock.

The Twitter user @caasiphil claimed to have stepped into his family’s kitchen to find a rat cooking food.

He posted a picture of the rat standing and stirring something in a frying pan with what appears to be a small spoon.

See Full details and pictures on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/man-in-shock-as-he-walks-in-to-see-rat-cooking-food-in-the-kitchen/

What's your take on this?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Thaheer(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Ratatouille..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Vikinatty(f): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Human rat, hmm na hunger cause am
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Officialhorlah(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2021
See editinggrin
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Queenslander(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thaheer:
Ratatouille..
he's dying to become a chef..

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by taretoofine(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Aunty Ramota came visiting cheesy
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Thaheer(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenslander:
It is going to literally die if it falls in that pot..
Which is very likely

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by ValCon888: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
The rat is not cooking food because there's no fire on the gas burner. More importantly, you should do something about your dirty kitchen where rats use your spoon to help themselves from your pot.

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
I detest rat and cockroach that if I detect your presence in my home I must fish u out

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
hustle ooo make rat no enter ur kitchen hiss comot with anger

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenslander:
Perhaps, it can cook better than u

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Queenslander(f): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Perhaps, it can cook better than u
iceyjay.. you this Dubai based audio millionaire, when in God's earth will you grow up??

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]iceyjay.. you this Dubai based audio millionaire, when in God's earth will you grow up??[/s]
Are you dumb? why are you mistaking me for someone else?

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Iceyjayz: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I just don't understand those useless people, one of them, a skinny ass girl started it first. calling me you, I wonder if they have common sense or they can't differentiate whom is who, bro kindly ignore that fake ass fugly ass girl above you she's worthless of your attention, most of them are just nonentities with no life outside this forum

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Queenslander(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I'm not dumb, I'm way smarter than you will ever be..

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I just don't understand those useless people, one of them, a skinny ass girl started it first. calling me you, I wonder if they have common sense or they can't differentiate whom is who, bro kindly ignore that fake ass fugly ass girl above you she's worthless of your attention, most of them are just nonentities with no life outside this forum
Lolz I don't understand oh, some people are really sick in the head, thanks though. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenslander:
I'm not dumb, I'm way smarter than you will ever be..
Go and take your medication little girl, it's obvious you are mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Queenslander(f): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Go and take your medication little girl, it's obvious you are mentally unstable.
it is your mother that is mentally unstable,.. fucking lunatic!!

2 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Queenslander:
it's me and my mother that is mentally unstable,.. fucking lunatic!!
You seriously need help, sorry I'm not the reason for your frustration dumbo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by KingAzubuike(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Officialhorlah:
See editinggrin
It's not editing. The rat wasn't cooking but was probably trying to get a taste of the contents of that pot. When the dude walked in, the rat stood still which is typical of rats and mice, if there's no where to run, they stay still when they sense danger. Coincidentally, the boy was with his phone and he was able to capture the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by ClassicMan202(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
The food way him cook no sweet, so the rat con vex dey cook him own grin
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Chimeluv(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rat infested kitchen angry
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Doubra12(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one na kudirat
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by CheedyJ(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
That rat works hard for his meal...
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Mrceragem: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2021
the Rat no want the food to burn
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by gulfer: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Nice photokiosk angry angry angry angry angry
I seriously doubt that a rat will wait for you to take a picture like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by zlatansomto(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bastard! I'm not like your father, useless simp!
hahaha, nairaland troll, go get a regular job.. iceyjay!! Son of a thousand fathers!! Stop liking and sharing your own comments with your multiple accounts!! Fucking loser.. BTW, come at me if your man enough!!
Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man In Shock As He Walks In To See Rat ‘cooking Food’ In The Kitchen by Iceyjayz: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bastard! I'm not like your father, useless simp!
Dude you don't have to reply every cretins, just ignore them and they will fade into Oblivion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contacting Dayo Adeneye / Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) / Uk Rock Band Named Goodluck Jonathan: Complains For Sharing Name On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.