Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue (42882 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by ibietela2(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Meaning what?

The LG chairman is a fulani jihadist who wants to use decoy to protect his fulani brothers so we wont know the actual people terrorising the community.

They should have called ipob miscreants to come lead them to the hideout of the terrorists. Are they not aware that ipob miscreants know the people terrorising the village more than the inhabitants? undecided

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

You sound really stupid
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by Raustin(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2020
This how LGAs should be run. The chairmen should take initiative and solve problems that are bothering their communities. They should adopt and customize federal laws and policies to their own peculiarities and enforcing using local policing. Instead of always crying to government in Abuja. If truth be told it takes the connivance of indigenes for kidnappers , thieves and millitants to go unpunished.
I support this 100% . At least Benue is the news for something good. I just hope the political powers funding these don't interfere.

Carry on Comrade James !

1 Like

Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by miqos02(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
i understand you clearly, what am saying is that, it opens opportunities for people like you to create something better.
GREATESTPIANIST:
even if it's not a blog, they can still improve on it bro, you too reason am na, for years, it has been like this......they could spice it up....if you don't understand my point, it's okay though
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
miqos02:
i understand you clearly, what am saying is that, it opens opportunities for people like you to create something better.
okay my brother
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oddslordreal:

Other websites like......
at least upgrade, that's my point sir ......you dey like stagnation
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
They will rather improve ban on those calling for Biafra independence grin
lol
chudez0147:

Nairaland is Messi of Barcelona. We are not complaining.
keep swimming in stagnation na grin
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
joepepsy:
The same reason Africa will not progress because we don't think or upgrade, as long as seun dey see money to buy amala and awedu he's OK.
true
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are you a pianist?
GREATESTPIANIST:
true
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by chudez0147(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
keep swimming in stagnation na grin
You can call it whatever you like , we don't care
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
chudez0147:

You can call it whatever you like , we don't care
vex na grin
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
joepepsy:
Are you a pianist?
yes my man, what are your interests
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Am a pro pianist base in Swiss but currently working in Spain,I play in restaurants and concerts .
GREATESTPIANIST:
yes my man, what are your interests
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2020
joepepsy:
Am a pro pianist base in Swiss but currently working in Spain,I play in restaurants and concerts .
that's beautiful..... What steps did you take to attain this level you at? Would love to learn one or two things
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Studied and met alot of pros
GREATESTPIANIST:
that's beautiful..... What steps did you take to attain this level you at? Would love to learn one or two things
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
joepepsy:
Studied and met alot of pros
that's very good , thanks
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
What kind of music do you play?
GREATESTPIANIST:
that's very good , thanks
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
joepepsy:
What kind of music do you play?
classicals, traditional, gospel, not too good in jazz, , and you?
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
My major is classical and then jazz. I can literally play all kind of music.
GREATESTPIANIST:
classicals, traditional, gospel, not too good in jazz, , and you?
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
joepepsy:

My major is classical and then jazz. I can literally play all kind of music.
angry that's why you a pro .... #respect!!!# Can we connect? I don't know how this nairaland mail thing works... Let me try it
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let me check my inbox.
GREATESTPIANIST:
angry that's why you a pro .... #respect!!!# Can we connect? I don't know how this nairaland mail thing works... Let me try it
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let me check my inbox.
GREATESTPIANIST:
Re: James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue by joepepsy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't really know how to navigate this nairaland stuff.
GREATESTPIANIST:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / ‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.