Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (32971 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by joshuaidibia(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
Rip to you my man

You must be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
martowskin1:

U are a fowl.... U idiots must bring ur tribal madness to every thread.

Ewu
obi na ajogbu gi bicos his a nwafor.
Not ma fault.
Ya fugbuo gi

Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by salt1: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
We know only Chiwetalu Agu!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
HBD LLNP bro cool
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:
My birthday mate kiss
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by northvietnam(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
o di ka ekwensu anapugo gi uche.
Alachazina ndi obi ojo ike

Nwanne calm down ...

Don’t join Ndi ofe and be promoting tribalism

You are bigger than that

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by cutiereborn(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Happy birthday
Thanks
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2020
northvietnam:

Nwanne calm down ...

Don’t join Ndi ofe and be promoting tribalism

You are bigger than that
udo diri gi.
Nwafor.
Peace man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Katier00(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:
Rip to you my man
What?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
HBD Genius
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by drotba(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:
My birthday mate kiss

Happy birthday beautiful

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Jeffy1206(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
No wonder I was just singing and mimicking scar "Be Prepared" grin I love that soundtrack. Happy birthday to him. Few making Nigeria proud again... cool
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by africandollar: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
My Nigga grin...respect bro.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by cutiereborn(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
drotba:

Happy birthday beautiful
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Mursz: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
I like this guy, a fine actor. Birthday wishes. Loved his role in Kinky boots
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Alex80s(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
He is from Enugu State. He has 2 two younger Sisters who are now married. Zain Asher, who works in the CNN and Kandibe Ejiofor.

His Sisters traditional marriages took place in Enugu. He remembers home.

He has featured in a star studded Nigerian movie tittled : "Half of a yellow son", a book written by Chimamanda Adichie. Other actors in the movie include :Jenevieve Nnaji, John Boyega, Zark Orji, Onyeka Onwenu, Hafiz Kakazim and other fine Hollywood actors.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:
My birthday mate kiss

Happy birthday to you as well.

That cake for ur profile go reach us so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by zionic(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Chiwetel Ejiofor

FOR

PRESIDENT.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by SirJerrie(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Woow... He's a renowned actor fa... N I'm just getting to know about him for the first time..
Happy Birthday Nwa
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by bayadmike: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday sir... May God lift u up
Pls everyone join FOOTBALL LOVER'S WORLDWIDE A group on Facebook And stand a chance to be an ADMIN and get paid monthly
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
9jajoseph:
If no be say them show you with doctor strange of Marvel I don't even know you. BTW congrats on another year well spent. Igbo Amaka always making us proud

Pls subscribe to our channel pls and pls

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClBGRKmT4bEjRAba4CRTZfQ
Have you not watched Salt
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
We looks identical. I'm seeing my lookalikes these days on NL
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
9jajoseph:
If no be say them show you with doctor strange of Marvel I don't even know you. BTW congrats on another year well spent. Igbo Amaka always making us proud

Pls subscribe to our channel pls and pls

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClBGRKmT4bEjRAba4CRTZfQ
Have you not watched Salt, half of a yellow sun
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2020
salt1:
We know only Chiwetalu Agu!

Jealousy go kee u Las Las... grin grin
Ur moniker is salt and he even played a major role in the movie SALT with Angelina Jolie...
Like it or not, he is one of the best actors today...

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by winterfell007(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
obi na ajogbu gi bicos his a nwafor.
Not ma fault.
Ya fugbuo gi

Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Igbo amaka

You are being stupid by the day. Keep fueling enthic sentiments, Mr. Ejiofor no send you. Idiot. People like you make everyone term igbos 'chestbeaters'. Do you know how Yorubas are making waves in Hollywood
Onye nzuzu!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy1: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
zionic:
Chiwetel Ejiofor

FOR

PRESIDENT.
hahaha. On top wetin

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:
My birthday mate kiss
happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday bro.

I've seen many of his movies and he's very talented.

We are so proud of you.

More success to you.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday to him
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by cutiereborn(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2020
martineverest:
happy birthday ma
Thank you
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by selfdefence: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir. You have done well. Cheers to more happy years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Babatee Vs Babytee: Baba Tee Recreates The Viral Plus-Sized Boy Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.