Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (32970 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Best actor alive

Just say you're crushing on him. cheesy

But he's a wonderful actor though.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by mamatwiny(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2020
When I saw the caption of this thread, I knew Lalasticlala must be the original poster. He has a thing for foreign based Nigerian actors. Welldone. You are doing well!

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Great actor even tho more of a co actor than a lead actor most times. His movies are always impactful.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Angelinastto(f): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2020
He looks young
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by stanisbaratheon: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
This guy is a holywood lengend.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by jojo1415: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
He is a pdp member grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
winterfell007:

You are being stupid by the day. Keep fueling enthic sentiments, Mr. Ejiofor no send you. Idiot. People like you make everyone term igbos 'chestbeaters'. Do you know how Yorubas are making waves in Hollywood
Onye nzuzu!!! undecided
who dash una.no bi only baba suwe dey ur side

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by anslemarinze52(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2020
cutiereborn:
My birthday mate kiss
happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by anslemarinze52(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Alex80s:
He is from Enugu State. He has 2 two younger Sisters who are now married. Zain Asher, who works in the CNN and Kandibe Ejiofor.

His Sisters traditional marriages took place in Enugu. He remembers home.

He has featured in a star studded Nigerian movie tittled : "Half of a yellow son", a book written by Chimamanda Adichie. Other actors in the movie include :Jenevieve Nnaji, John Boyega, Zark Orji, Onyeka Onwenu, Hafiz Kakazim and other fine Hollywood actors.

nobody asked for all this
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Reference(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Look at the schools a typical performing artist is expected to pass through. Wither Nollywood.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by madridsta007(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Oh one of my favourite American actors! 12 years a slave. Happy Birthday to him!!!

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

He is British.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by salt1: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Jealousy go kee u Las Las... grin grin
Ur moniker is salt and he even played a major role in the movie SALT with Angelina Jolie...
Like it or not, he is one of the best actors today...

Why are you so angry? Can't you take a joke?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2020
salt1:

Why are you so angry? Can't you take a joke?
Me angry? U sure say I get that kind strength?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by MrSensor(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2020
HBD sir, This one never cheated age.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by tot(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I read a poem yesterday by Walter d wintle and started crying alone, why? because I have messed up,

If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you've lost;
For out in this world we find
Success begins with a person's will
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are;
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win the prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the person who wins
Is the one who thinks he can!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy Birthday to a great man... Too bad he didn't win that Academy award for his role in "12 Years a Slave"!!! Matthew McConaughey deserved it better tho.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by tobenuel(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy birthday sir
But you appeared darker in the movie'12 years a slave'
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Carlyboi(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Chiwetel is a very good actor tho seems we’ve got more notable British actors of Nigeria descent compared to Americans the likes of Sophie okonedo,John boyega,David oyelowo,OT fagbenle are all British Too including akinnuoye agbaje
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Guide777(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Happy Birthday bro, Oyofo-Oghe Amaka!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by SpicyMimi(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2020
madridsta007:

He is British.
Lol I just figured. Thanks...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by frog12: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2020
why e kon become gorimapa
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by 9jajoseph: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Have you not watched Salt, half of a yellow sun
nah. I watch mostly series
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by cutiereborn(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2020
anslemarinze52:

happy birthday to you
Thank you
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Emperor002: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2020
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Guide777(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Alex80s:
He is from Enugu State. He has 2 two younger Sisters who are now married. Zain Asher, who works in the CNN and Kandibe Ejiofor.

His Sisters traditional marriages took place in Enugu. He remembers home.

He has featured in a star studded Nigerian movie tittled : "Half of a yellow son", a book written by Chimamanda Adichie. Other actors in the movie include :Jenevieve Nnaji, John Boyega, Zark Orji, Onyeka Onwenu, Hafiz Kakazim and other fine Hollywood actors.

Precisely from Oyofo-Oghe, Ezeagu LGA. His uncle HRM Igwe Engr Chris Ejiofor , who was Ex Aide- the- Camp to Gen. Emeka Ojukwu, is the traditional ruler of the town.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by cutiereborn(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2020
olisaEze:

Happy birthday to you as well.

That cake for ur profile go reach us so? grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by MozB: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Wait o! This man is Nigerian all these while? I started noticing him well from Doctor strange.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by CsRockefeller(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
I read a poem yesterday by Walter d wintle and started crying alone, why? because I have messed up,

What's d name of d poem?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today by Aboguede(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2020
If no bi igbo who else grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Babatee Vs Babytee: Baba Tee Recreates The Viral Plus-Sized Boy Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.