Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I want To Buy Books On Travels And Tourism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I want To Buy Books On Travels And Tourism (183 Views)

Journals On Hospitality And Tourism Industry / Wavecrest College Of Hospitality And Tourism Admission Requirement / Please Where Can I Buy Books In Bulk In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I want To Buy Books On Travels And Tourism by gistcity(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello Everyone, Please I want to buy books on Travel and Tourism by Nigerian authors. For those studying this in the university your notebook would do just fine. Please if you have or know anyone that has please send a whatsapp message to 2347036785443. Please Whatsapp only.

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER 2020 / Get Digital Book( PDF) Of Any Book And Author / Learn Some Social Media Tips, Tricks & Hacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.