Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Affordable Immunity Boosters For Children - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Affordable Immunity Boosters For Children (327 Views)

Boost your immunity with "HOGARGILEM Therapy" / How To Make Super Drink For Immunity Boosting, Weight Watching And Anti Aging / Quick And Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Immunity Boosters For Children by ashleysiokwu(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNnBLWUIJDw

Kids are exposed to a lot of things and now more than ever, their immune system needs to be a solid strong as possible,

In today's video, I listed the kind of fruits, meat, vegetables I feed my toddler to boost her immune system that are pocket friendly.
[img][/img]

Re: Affordable Immunity Boosters For Children by helepmebuy: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
WhatAWorld! angry

MayGod'sKingdomCome!! cheesy

Raw sources of fruits like Watermelon, Apple, Orange, etc, always remain the best source of nutrients for kids and even adults.
Re: Affordable Immunity Boosters For Children by Nedlog01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup / Beans And Rice From North, With Farm Price / Get 10% Off Plus Free Delivery Anywhere In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.