Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

"When I Passed By Thee, I Said Unto Thee, Live." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When I Passed By Thee, I Said Unto Thee, Live." (111 Views)

What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus / "When I Passed By Thee, I Said Unto Thee, Live." / "Jesus Said Unto Him, If Thou Canst Believe." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"When I Passed By Thee, I Said Unto Thee, Live." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Beloved the hand of God is mighty to save and to deliver. Salvation is the Lord say the book of Jonah 2:9. One desire and will of God for His children is the gift of eternal life, therefore whatsoever we are driving or working towards without this thought at the back of our mind, whatever miracle you are excepting that will not glorify the Name of the Lord will not be deliver to you....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/when-i-passed-by-thee-i-said-unto-thee-live/

(1) (Reply)

United In Separation / The Creeping Thing / Be Ready For The LORD Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.