Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Creeping Thing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creeping Thing (112 Views)

Creeping Pagans Bringing Syncreticsm Into Christ's Church / The Great Tribulation Is Already Creeping In / Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Creeping Thing by Glopatience(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

I saw a wall gecko on the wall that was well saturated with light, you should know that any wall with a lighted bulb on it will have numerous visitors.

I was outside the church auditorium taking in my environment when my attention was shifted to that wall.

I studied what was going on like someone who was preparing for an examination.

Then, I saw these flying ants and a member of the butterfly family called wall brown or "Lasiommata megera" flying about in their numbers.

I also saw this "gentle - like" wall gecko doing as if it was minding its business, of course, it was. Catching its prey was actually its business.

Whenever it noticed that any insect wasn't cautious, it attacked without mercy. It ground them to their doom.

That was actually the first time I got an interpretation from the Holy Spirit.

Just like the devil would always be around a believer, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

And any believer that lets down his guards would be attacked by the devil. How?

The Bible says in 1st Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be VIGILANT; because your ADVERSARY THE DEVIL, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

This wall gecko was never tired of waiting for its prey, no matter how long it took.

How much more their father; the devil? He would wait for as long as eternity in order to deprive Christians of their glorious home above.

The devil is never tired of roaming about, seeking and searching for somebody to make his prey.

Would you allow the devil to cheat you by making you miss the home that Jesus Christ went to prepare for you?

God forbid!

If that's the case, then, there is a need for a serious warfare and vigilance.

God will help us to overcome these trials and temptations in Jesus name... Amen!

Stay blessed and

Be Heavenly cautious.

©Crownofglory -Global Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Copywriter||•Ghostwriter||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

(1) (Reply)

(20). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Walk In The Name. / "When I Cry Unto Thee, Then.....for God Is For Me."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.