Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship (103569 Views)

"Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Hushpuppi Is A Citizen Of Our Country – St. Kitts Prime Minister / Hushpuppi Was Behing MMM Scam, See Proves From Nigerian Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Diong22(f): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Go and tell your father to free him na.
Stupid people on this forum
Stupid People Everywhere Yeye dey smell
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by m140(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:
The truth is 60% of the youth don't care... Some are now more motivated to just achieve half of what Hush has...
At the end of the day his sentence won't be heavy. Forget social media judgment. This saga is just encouraging more admirer.

I was duped online by our local yahoo guys... Yet most of them are still on nairaland... Looking for who to devour.
It makes me sick coz I can fathom why?
You can't deal with anybody online again... You can't differentiate who is real anymore. Kilode?
I wonder if things we ever get better. When youth keep scamming each other.
O Sun Mi... Any business I try online... I see there logic and go off cuz mo ti wise.
You to do one more, let me in, but it's not meant for the greedy folks
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by m140(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greensquard:
Kai mehnn this guy just fv.cked himself up,u have acquired so so much already y go and bite more than u can chew?u cant hit America on a serious issue such as COVID 19 funding ands expect they wont use all in their disposal to fish u out na guy,this kind stunt even trump will be told as far as it involved COVID 19 bailout funds..mehnn u f.vcked up real bad bruh..u don gone burried ur own ass..

Smh rule 1 of survival in the game,stay as coded as possible,nigga broke rule 1. Rule 2,never bite more than u can chew..nigga broke that rule too.Rule 3,know when to pullout and go full legit,as far as u hit at least 3billion in naira its time to go legit..nigger hit hundreds and greed just didnt let him see clearly,nigga broke all the 3main rules of this game cos he started feeling like a mini god..oh yeah,not his fault tho,thats how this mad cash makes u feel,even with my few millions sometimes i feel so good and untouchable but then i drag myself back to earth and remind myself that i cant endup like people who messed themselves up..anyway make money now u have the chance,join the train o,Dm if intrested,hypocrites this is NOT for u.

Better to live 50years on earth very rich and happy than be 100years and poor..#youngrichandhandsome
He once said this for another, your time dey come
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by scarycuteface(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
This matter long gan
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by raphy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
niggah : hushpupi was married to who?

me :shawarma

niggah: from which country?

me : st. titts and clits

nigga : OK
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by DexterousOne(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bossman25:
Woodberry is already the fall guy.
Have you heard any news as regards some Woodberry getting a lawyer? The answer is NO!
Woodberry know him own have done.
Hushpuppi on the other hand still has a claim.
If them sentence Hushpuppi it won't be more that 5years maximum.
After the guy leave prison na to go Sit & Kitt country go flex.
See better life. Even if the guy die for there, him die well. Unlike you wey u go die for Naija wee las las dem go still sell am ontop your head, your corpse sell them go excavate the land, thrower your body go one bush, use am build minister school. See has the country dey borrow mumu money, dey use flex....nothing.

What is this one saying bikonu undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Bossman25(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you can't comprehend leave my quote bikonu.
Abii u no sabi English again nii.
U don graduate self?

DexterousOne:

What is this one saying bikonu undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Dagrace01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Propaganda..
Let's see as events unfolds..
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Duty004: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
I don't hate Hushpuppi, but I hate the way and manner he spent his money. Making money wasn't his problem. Spending money was his problem.

May the secret of success be known to me!
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Mummymahdi(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRebel:
It is well oh. shocked

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! He will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,490 naira.

The 21st person will pay 3,450 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 11th of July 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,490 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.

I love this , I will keep the number And register with next batch if possible. Am totally down now
Re: Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship by Bitterleafsoup: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Nazgul:
Please which continent is that country? I'm asking for a friend
USA it was colonized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.