Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bishop Oyedepo On The Birth Of Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On The Birth Of Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr (182 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo On The Birth Of Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr by WINNERSMOG: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2020
“On the Day of my First son’s birth, I was reading Charles G Finney’s Book on Revival and actually forgot he was to be born. My heart was panting for revival”.

“Today is my son’s birthday. On the night of his birth, I was studying Charles G Finney’s revival. I forgot that my wife was out in the hospital to deliver.”

“My heart was panting, “I want to see revival in my life.” When you see me jumping up and down tonight, the revival I wanted to see, we’ve started seeing it for some time and we are going to see another dimension of it this time.”

“People are in need because they don’t know what they need, you need to understand God’s foremost purpose on the earth and be sold out to it; all things will keep working together for your good, with or without your enemy….walking with God humiliates your enemies any day, any time.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On The Birth Of Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr by delkuf(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2020
this man is a blessing to this generation

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Christianity And Other Religions / Tunde Would Have Been Dead But A Wallet Saved His Life. / Falling Under False Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.