Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Like JESUS CHRIST Like His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like JESUS CHRIST Like His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo (180 Views)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like JESUS CHRIST Like His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo by IamWonderful: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Osinbanjo is a follower of JESUS CHRIST, a minister in HIS vineyard, Just like CHRIST,when Sadducees, Pharisees and other never to do well came for CHRIST like they are coming for Osinbanjo because of his popularity, Jesus Christ never opened HIS mouth, your Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo if their great grandfather persecuted Christ, they will so to you, but Sir, fear not what men will do to you, it will definitely make you stronger like Jesus Christ is now above them all, your enemies will be your footstool

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Re: Like JESUS CHRIST Like His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo by PapaBaby: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Are you comparing the Uber corrupt Osibanjo to our father Jesus?
Re: Like JESUS CHRIST Like His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo by IamWonderful: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
PapaBaby:
Are you comparing the Uber corrupt Osibanjo to our father Jesus?
The Pharisees and Sadducees said Jesus Christ had a demon, so I am not surprised

(1) (Reply)

FG I Don Tire For Una (pt 2) / Presidency Statement On The Suspension Of Mr. Ibrahim Magu / 5 Legitimate Ideas For Giving Credit And Commendation For What Your Team Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.