Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

FG I Don Tire For Una (pt 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG I Don Tire For Una (pt 2) (191 Views)

Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG I Don Tire For Una (pt 2) by Richmoney5050(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Am of opinion that the fg should reopen schools immediately no need to panic about kids contracting C.V, if task force, ncdc can be deployed to schools to ensure that students comply with hygiene rules. There is no sense in continous lockdown, if we can learn to live with virus & observe d necessary protocol we can fight C.V (d same way we did for ebola, lassa fever, monkey pox, avian flu. etc). There is no sense in copying other countries to lockdown without being able to provide pallaitives/relief fund to reduce d hunger/poverty due to lockdown. Not every child will be able to afford d necessary resources 4 e-learning(e.g laptop/smartphone, steady internet service, steady power supply etc). As for me it seems d fg & ministry of education r not aware of d damage to academic calendar and d negative effect of this their absurd decision towards schools on students & private sch staff. And also ncdc should manipulating and multiplying d figures of cv cases in naija.
I rest my case.
Re: FG I Don Tire For Una (pt 2) by SavageMaster: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Richmoney5050:
Am of opinion that the fg should reopen schools immediately no need to panic about kids contracting C.V, if task force, ncdc can be deployed to schools to ensure that students comply with hygiene rules. There is no sense in continous lockdown, if we can learn to live with virus & observe d necessary protocol we can fight C.V (d same way we did for ebola, lassa fever, monkey pox, avian flu. etc). There is no sense in copying other countries to lockdown without being able to provide pallaitives/relief fund to reduce d hunger/poverty due to lockdown. Not every child will be able to afford d necessary resources 4 e-learning(e.g laptop/smartphone, steady internet service, steady power supply etc). As for me it seems d fg & ministry of education r not aware of d damage to academic calendar and d negative effect of this their absurd decision towards schools on students & private sch staff. And also ncdc should manipulating and multiplying d figures of cv cases in naija.
I rest my case.

I don't think NCDC is manipulating figures.

Since interstate movement was reopened, I was anticipating we would hit 1,000 and above daily; surprisingly the number seems to have stabilised and slightly going down sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Am I? / Sen Bindow Has Left A Good Legacy -ADAGOF / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.