Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects (14659 Views)

Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by AerialMapper: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
as if we expected him to actually say he collected it...

Like Akpabio, Like Oshunbade
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Akpabio is a thief just like osinbaje the crook!!!
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by MrSquint: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerian Government is the MAJOR problem of Nigeria.

I need to be proved otherwise pls
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by dahnimoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
THEY will disgrace you
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Philipxxxx0: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amotekun777:
Of course the docile and gullible citizens of his state won't do jack abt it. They'll rather focus on SW and Northern Politicians.

The whole nation needs a revolution and as well all know, revolution starts from the youths. Nigerian youths are too lazy to realize that
Did you say Nigeria youth, is not possible when bet9ja, BBA , Yahoo Yahoo is around, Nigeria youth is most useless of all the youth in world.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Bewiseedet(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
The uncommon transformer of Akwa Ibom state. We love you.
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Bewiseedet(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
come and lead don't just talk on nairaland
Philipxxxx0:
Did you say Nigeria youth, is not possible when bet9ja, BBA , Yahoo Yahoo is around, Nigeria youth is most useless of all the youth in world.
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Hunchogee: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amotekun777:
Of course the docile and gullible citizens of his state won't do jack abt it. They'll rather focus on SW and Northern Politicians.

The whole nation needs a revolution and as well all know, revolution starts from the youths. Nigerian youths are too lazy to realize that
Which Akwa Ibom people dey after your brown roof locality fool
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by johnwell(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Akpabio is a big time crook.. he ought not to be a minister after looting akwa ibom.. NDDC is one organization that year in year out that they loot money massively under the guise of audio projects

Akpabio is an uncommon fraudstar
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Kimberly0907(f): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
N500 million is a lot of money, but you know what is bigger than that? This article speaks volume about it https://foodieafricana.com/building-types-construction/
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by themanderon: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is he expected to agree? Roguish leaders whose kleptomania knows no boundary.
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by blackengineerr: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
...one of the most corrupt souls in the land...a horribly corrupt individual
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Nord5100: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
walkwithgod:

You have it in a flash drive or what ?
The options are Flash drive, External hard disk, Copying directly into ur Pc. It all depends on a number of factors e.g ur budget, ur location, the size of what you are getting e.t.c Call or whatsapp me now 0 8 0 6 4 9 4 3 2 97
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is this not the same Peter Nwabaochi that a NDDC official was bold enough to accuse of diverting the commission's funds for project execution? So, let him Untangle himself from the allegation first, before throwing stones.
The thread is on Nairaland).

Just today, someone in another NDDC-related thread explained how senators are looting the commission dry. The person stated that over half of NDDC budget is taken by lawmakers leaving the commission with paltry sum to carry out their program.

In light of all this, I believe it'll be great hypocrisy that youths in the Niger-Delta can't call their lawmakers to check. Now that revelations have shown that their lawmakers are responsible for the decay in the commission and subsequent lack of projects, can they put their "fiery nature" to good use and deal with the said lawmakers? They can start with Peter Nwabaochi who has been openly named by an NDDC official

(They'll be cowards if they still decide to attack Buhari even now that they know where the fault lies)

I've noticed this nature with people of my generation... Everyone shouts Buhari but no one sits to think what of his/her own immediate representatives in the house of rep and senate. Everyone screams their state governors, whereas the only constituency project by their rep in the house of assembly is 4/5 "MODERN" toilets

I think it's just easier to blame it on Buhari than those closer to us.
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by earnit3: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by IMASTEX: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Flexherbal:
They collect hundreds of billions and do projects that are not even up to one billion.

Heartless leaders!

One abandoned project by NDDC has turned many landlords, in my friend's area, to tenants.

You may not know how much it hurts, until it affects you or someone close to you.

For those with sperm/erectile challenges search for Mr Flex Herbal Tea for Men.
They truly won't know the negative effect because all that matters to them is the money.
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by KGREAT(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
just that I like akapbio because of his developmental projects in Uyo, but he is not a clean slate after all. but i repeat, i like him.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Macsender1:
We are looking for Good Content writers. We are willing to write for a pay
Hello
Good evening.
I am a writer and willing to work with you.
I can be reached via email
aabisolagold23@gmail.com
Re: Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects by Hunchogee: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
KGREAT:
just that I like akapbio because of his developmental projects in Uyo, but he is not a clean slate after all. but i repeat, i like him.
No politician is clean bro but we all like akpabio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna / The Real Winners, Losers Of Ekiti Governorship Election / Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.