Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding (1030 Views)

Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by DejiPlug(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ongoing is the wedding ceremony of Punch newspapers Senior entertainment writer, Demola Olonilua and here are a few shots to commemorate the Punch Newspaper superstar studded occasion which features star writer Olusola Ricketts

Meanwhile catch the most thrilling entertainment gist with Omo Baba Dokita on Celeb Stopover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BMuwdDYbc

Happy Married Life in Best Health & Wealth, Mr. Demola. O.

Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by SAMBARRY: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why is the bride frowning Na? She's supposed to be happy.its her wedding day

Every other person is happy except for her.strange
Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by iamJ(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
if you like take my word, if u like ignore

that girl doesnt love him, she needs to settle down is why she is there, if he loses his job she will disappear

happy married life smiley
Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Why is the bride frowning Na? She's supposed to be happy.its her wedding day

Every other person is happy except for her.strange
why i said she doesnt love him, she is frowning while smiling, only someone that is managing you will do like that, i feel for the guy, cause a sad thread is loading
Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
iamJ:
why i said she doesnt love him, she is frowning while smiling, only someone that is managing you will do like that, i feel for the guy, cause a sad thread is loading
but she wasn't coerced na.so if your assertions are true it means only the guy will be doing all the loving and giving,it will never be reciprocated.if that is the case why will a guy open his eyes and marry a woman he clearly knows doesn't love him.thats also strange
Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by yanabasee1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happy married life.....

1 Like

Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by iamJ(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
but she wasn't coerced na.so if your assertions are true it means only the guy will be doing all the loving and giving,it will never be reciprocated.if that is the case why will a guy open his eyes and marry a woman he clearly knows doesn't love him.thats also strange
some guys arent aware like that, even if it was raining signs in front of him, he wouldn't see it, the girl knows that she doesnt have time anymore and maybe the person she wants isnt ready, she will deny him sex, she will deny him love but maybe her looks burst him head and he feels she is hiding her feelings cheesy cheesy cheesy girls dont know how to hide their feeling well, if she cares you will see it, if you cant see it, she is not hiding, she no love you.
Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happy married life to them!

1 Like

Re: The CEO Wedding: Photos From Punch Superstar Wedding by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
iamJ:
some guys arent aware like that, even if it was raining signs in front of him, he wouldn't see it, the girl knows that she doesnt have time anymore and maybe the person she wants isnt ready, she will deny him sex, she will deny him love but maybe her looks burst him head and he feels she is hiding her feelings cheesy cheesy cheesy girls dont know how to hide their feeling well, if she cares you will see it, if you cant see it, she is not hiding, she no love you.
that's also strange.how can you be dating someone and not know her character or understand her moods whether she's in her mood or she's hiding her emotions

Yes I understand you may not know her 100 percent but you should be able to understand some basics about her

(1) (Reply)

Is Genny Uzoma The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria (pic) / "Whenever Ozo Looks At Me, He Sees D Man He Wants To Be, I Fear No One" Kiddwaya / Ten Crazy Expensive Things Naira Marley Owns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.