Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu (763 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by HappyNigerian: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Ibrahim Magu, has denied giving N4 billion to Vice President, Yemi Osinabjo.

He said this when he appeared before the presidential panel investigating him on Thursday.

Magu has spent the fourth day at the Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID).

A source disclosed to The Nation what Magu said when he was grilled about Osinbajo.

Magu was quoted as saying: “I did not tell the panel that I gave the Vice President N4 billion”

He quipped: “Where will I get such money? Do I have access to such funds? It is part of mudslinging. Please clear this. I do not have any control of such cash, I did not order the transfer of N4 billion to the VP or to anybody.”

Magu insisted that Osinbajo’s name “never came up at the panel’s session at all. Since the VP was not an issue, I could not have mentioned that I gave him N4 billion”.

Meanwhile, the VP has asked the Inspector-General of Police to investigate the allegation against him.

His demand was contained in a July 9 petition signed by his lawyers, Taiwo Osipitan and Abimbola Kayode.

https://www.inform.ng/post/i-never-said-i-gave-vp-osibanjo-n4bn-i-dont-have-such-money-magu
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by GreenSignet: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kikiki
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by StillWiz: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Matters arising...

Lot of secrets will be reveal
We shall see
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by orunto27: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's Satanic Misgiving.
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by LongLife4all: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
cool
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by Guestlander: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Someone else said it and we as concerned citizens would like to get to the bottom of this serious allegations.
Mr. Ude we are waiting.
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by socialmediaman: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
I do want to see who’s lying here, but i completely condemn the VP for using the IG of Police as his first point of call. We all know how corrupt the country is, Ibori was cleared of all charges from the same corrupt system, so don’t be telling me rule of law when we know little or none exists
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by johnmartus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
You have been making unsolicited statements on this forum since yesterday. It Seems you have something to say. You said the VP should have not Taken the matter serious. But your like know how to rubbish people name.

And if the VP not saying anything same you will still complain that the VP keep quiet against the allegations leveled against him.
socialmediaman:
I do want to see who’s lying here, but i completely condemn the VP for using the IG of Police as his first point of call. We all know how corrupt the country is, Ibori was cleared of all charges from the same corrupt system, so don’t be telling me rule of law when we know little or none exists

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by socialmediaman: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
johnmartus:
You have been making unsolicited statements on this forum since yesterday. It Seems you have something to say. You said the VP should have not Taken the matter serious. But your like know how to rubbish people name.

And if the VP not saying anything same you will still complain that the VP keep quiet against the allegations leveled against him.

Why am I being deliberately misquoted? When have I said the VP should do nothing? When has coming out to the public and press to debunk allegations meant doing nothing? Must you take it out on your fellow citizen just to defend the politicians?
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by IamWonderful: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who believe the depressed Jackson ude crying over unable to get free money anymore
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by IamWonderful: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
socialmediaman:

Why am I being deliberately misquoted? When have I said the VP should do nothing? When has coming out to the public and press to debunk allegations meant doing nothing? Must you take it out on your fellow citizen just to defend the politicians?
Coming out to refute allegations by Osinbanjo will do nothing, because most people from the East are devoured by bitterness and depression because of Jonathan and Peter Obi lost out, even if Angel from heaven descend from heaven, their min is made up.
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by BlackfireX: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
This life na turn by turn..

Osinbajo said Jonathan didn't remit 100 billion +, now Magu said he gave you 4 billion...

grin starbillion
Corrupt VP
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Osinbajo for president

1 Like

Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by Olugbanko: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
will hatred and penchant for fake news peddling allow ipob miscreants from the Yeast believe this?
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by noleflendum: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ipob thugs carrying fake news will never make heaven in the name of Suku okike eponmalu
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by leaculpa: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olugbanko:
will hatred and penchant for fake news peddling allow ipob miscreants from the Yeast believe this?
It is an ipobian/pdp minion that made that story up & perpetuated it. Its all to ensure Osinbajo doesnt run for 2023 presidency. Stay woke!

I swear nigerians are dumb. Magu never mentioned osinbajo anywhere, at anytime to anybody. The story was based on 'sources'. Isnt it the presidency dt removed magu? Why remove him if hes benefitting them? Why would buhari remove him & not remove his VP, the recipient of this stealing.
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by Olugbanko: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
leaculpa:

It is an ipobian/pdp minion that made that story up & perpetuated it. Its all to ensure Osinbajo doesnt run for 2023 presidency. Stay woke!

I swear nigerians are dumb. Magu never mentioned osinbajo anywhere, at anytime to anybody. The story was based on 'sources'. Isnt it the presidency dt removed magu? Why remove him if hes benefitting them? Why would buhari remove him & not remove his VP, the recipient of this stealing.
you're an epitome of knowledge!
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by usba: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Only cursed ipob fools who believe the rapist moroon cownu will believe such idiotic tale because their miserableness cannot bear seeing Nigeria's best ever VP thrive and hit higher levels of performance.
Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by Adukpe19(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmnn! Magu chop alone die alone

Re: I Never Said I Gave Vp Osibanjo N4bn, I Don't Have Such Money - Magu by socialmediaman: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
Coming out to refute allegations by Osinbanjo will do nothing, because most people from the East are devoured by bitterness and depression because of Jonathan and Peter Obi lost out, even if Angel from heaven descend from heaven, their min is made up.

Thought you were supporting VP Osinbajo for petitioning the IG over the blogger. How come you opened this incoherent thread about GEJ doing same? https://www.nairaland.com/5998135/peace-loving-hero-jonathan-ordered

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kills 80 Bandits / Apostle Omotosho Releases Another Prophetic Alert On Governors Ayade,abiodun, Da / DSS Appoints 535 Northerners, 93 Southerners In Latest Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.