Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Pray My Ex Have A Meltdown After He Listens Go My Album - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pray My Ex Have A Meltdown After He Listens Go My Album - DJ Cuppy (822 Views)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray My Ex Have A Meltdown After He Listens Go My Album - DJ Cuppy by jaelz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Photo : See What DJ Cuppy's Wished For Her Ex After He Listens To Her New Album

Billionaire daughter, disc jockey and OAP, Florence Otedola better known by her stage name DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram stories to make a wish for her ex, after he listens to her new album, Original Cuppy.

In her words, she wished for them to have a total meltdown after they listen to her new album. The disc jockey who has been fond of always crying out over her single status, has said numerous times that she is tired of being single.

We don't know which of her exes she is speaking off, but we sure do know that she has dated Asa Asika and Victor Anichebe, while she was rumored to have been in a romantic relationship with superstar English boxer, Anthony Joshua

If you have been a follower of the disc jockey, you would know that she has also been all about her new album of recent, she also recently signed an international deal with music giants, Apple music.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Pray My Ex Have A Meltdown After He Listens Go My Album - DJ Cuppy by Brenn594(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
cool this cuppy's tooo pretty,i fit use nairaland like her pics 4 instgram cheesy
Re: I Pray My Ex Have A Meltdown After He Listens Go My Album - DJ Cuppy by yuswrld20(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
dae want to trend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bb Naija:kiddwaya Spends 3.1m From Abuja To Lagos / Bbnaija Laycon Thrilled As Icons Surprise Him With Party, Shower Him With Gifts / Femi Adebayo Salami - How Can You Be Destroying People's Life And Be Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.