Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property (525 Views)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by Omooba77: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
The Vice-President’s daughter, Kiki Osinbajo, has denied owning a property worth N800m in highbrow Wuse 2 area of Abuja.

Kiki said this in a post on Instagram on Friday.

She said the property in question was a rented one.

The Vice-President’s daughter wrote, “For me it is completely unbelievable that a grown man will sit in his home and lie about me; a grown man who possibly has children my age! Like many young women in Nigeria, I work hard.

“It may be difficult for people like him to understand that a young woman can work hard and succeed on her own steam. Anyone can verify the ownership of the property of Glamd Africa at AGIS in Abuja. I am a tenant in the property. My landlord’s name is Musa Adams.”

A blogger, Jackson Ude, had alleged that Kiki, who runs a fashion retail outfit in Abuja, owned the property located on Durban Street, Wuse 2.

The blogger had tweeted, “How did Kiki Osinbajo, VP Osinbajo’s daughter, earn N800million she invested in the property housing her Glam’d Africa Beauty House in Abuja on 10 Durban Street, Wuse 2. Abuja?”

Ude, who is the publisher of Point Blank News, had also accused Kiki’s father, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, of collecting N4bn from the suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, who is being probed by a Presidential panel.

Osinbajo, however, denied the allegations levelled against him and has asked the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, to probe the United States-based blogger with a view to prosecuting him for criminal defamation.

https://punchng.com/osinbajos-daughter-denies-owning-n800m-property/?
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by PetersKID(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
B
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
First it was 4billion Naira and now this ..

This people are thieves . Idiots!

Money meant for all Nigerians in the hands of few
Useless people .
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by Maxymilliano(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Like many young women in Nigeria, I work hard.

Na so undecided

Small girl Big god gang

Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by SmartProf(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerian Politicians and their families have a highly developed sense of denial. However, this accusation on Osibanjo's daughter doesn't add up.
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by helinues: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
“For me it is completely unbelievable that a grown man will sit in his home and lie about me; a grown man who possibly has children my age!

Same way grown Pdp miscreants sit in their hut and cook up fake story
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by helinues: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

First it was 4billion Naira and now this ..

This people are thieves . Idiots!

Money meant for all Nigerians in the hands of few
Useless people .

Do you have reading comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:

Do you have reading comprehension?

This one is feeding from corruption the way he supports looters
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by IamWonderful: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
That Jackson Use will started blaming his village people very soon when Interpol bundle him and throw him into trashcan for onward transfer to Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by helinues: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

This one is feeding from corruption the way he supports looters

Another incoherent comments....

Shayo don start so early? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:

Another incoherent comments....

Shayo don start so early? cheesy
Lool

I no shayo
Na over happiness seeing APC crumble like the walls of Jericho

I swear e dey sweet me grin
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by Nord5100: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by anibi9674: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by helinues: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Lool

I no shayo
Na over happiness seeing APC crumble like the walls of Jericho

I swear e dey sweet me grin

And after Apc is crumbled, would you be credited?
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:

And after Apc is crumbled, would you be credited?

The party is a very useless one and it's the prayer of every Nigerian that the party should fall like the walls of Jericho and scatter
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by helinues: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

The party is a very useless one and it's the prayer of every Nigerian that the party should fall down and scatter

And how about Pdp as a party?

An angelic political party from Pluto?
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:

And how about Pdp as a party?

An angelic political party from Pluto?

It took APC five years to run Nigeria to the ground .

The country became the poverty capital of the world under the world most useless president , The Lifeless.
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by DopeChick(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
The law should take its course.
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter KiKi Denies Owning N800m Property by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2020

(1)

Joi Nunieh Testifies On NDDC Probe / Edo 2020: Shocker / Enugu House Demolition: Wilful Demolition Of My Property: A Cry For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.