Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says (750 Views)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by Valerie11: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Popular Nigerian Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has taken to his social media page to reveal the first day she had sex.

Bobrisky claimed the deed was done in the first class section of an Emirate airplane and he advised his fans to try it out someday.

The male-barbie shared a photo of herself aboard an airplane and captioned it ;

Dis was d first day I had my first sex inside a plane ✈️ first class Emirate.

You can leave every other advice i give u but try dis one.

Don’t go and have sex in d economy o ���� or business class o . It has to be first class because you can close d door for privacy

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-had-my-first-sex-in-the-first-class-section-of-a-plane-bobrisky-says

Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by Jazzlite: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eeyan Diportivo
Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by BlueAir: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
sadWhich animal being slept with a creature like bobrisky
Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
I wonder the gender on her passport.

Maybe a "Biological Mistake."
Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by onward4life(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
It like him done renew his nairaland.com subscription for this month..

Nairaland advocacy gay rights
Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by Brenn594(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
angry
Re: I Had My First Sex In The First Class Section Of A Plane — Bobrisky Says by Brenn594(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
angry i dey tire 4 this sucker mattersad 2day "bob" 2moro"ris nxt2moro"ski"
this self-servicer's just a gay who's flirtin with top gays around the world...as a 9igerian i disown him/her.

(1) (Reply)

I Served RCCG For 30 Years Without Receiving Anything In Return - Pastor Tola Od / Before The Show, I Was Planning To Do My Masters And Also Study Law – Laycon / Lekki Toll Gates Death Reports Inaccurate. Iroya Godwin And Others Alive(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.