Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (37860 Views)

VP Shettima Storms Edo State For APC Campaign Finale / Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2020
To be honest I'm not move by these ay all. All I'm waiting for is the real salvage I want Edo people to unleash on apc.

I hate that party with everything inside me. I do not hate apc because of tribal sentiment but the people that formed the party and their members across board annoys me with passion.

I will be so happy if that demonic party called apc can be bury in Edo and in Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
PDP must keep in mind the salient point that APC does not win elections by LOVE of the people but by using THUGS and GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENTS ARMED IN HELICOPTER...(Kogi state people can testify*.. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Wickedfact: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
ANDREW91:

Same reason they will keep deceiving us....majority of what is in lagos were already on ground before tinubu came in...he laid zero foundation...90% of the bridges and industries you see here were already on ground before tinubu came in..am here to argue facts..not to abuse anybody..so if u gat no facts....good day

Lagos as Federal capital extended from Victoria Island to Oshodi, down to Boundary in Ajegunle, Yaba and Adeniji in Lagos Island. Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital and Ikeja had an airport since 1944. Ikeja has Adeniyi Jones industrial estate, Oba Akran Industrial, Oregun Industrial, Kudirat Abiola Industrial, Billings Way Industrial, Akilo industrial. All developed without federal assistance.

From Oniru down to Ibeju-Lekki were nothing before Tinubu became Governor. In fact, Oniru was a bush popularly known as VI extension. Where Landmark presently is was known as Asese village. That was as recent as 2004. Today, it's one of the most valuable and developed part of Nigeria. If you had a leader in your region with one-tenth of Tinubu's vision, you won't have to come to Lagos to slave and suffer just to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Femeto: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Easiest election for PDP just play back previous campaigns.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2020
I don dey tell ppl since say we no knw Mr. Tailor (Oshiomhole) for Auchi here, dem dey doubt me.

Shuaibu over Oshiomhole any day anytime

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Peacefulguy90: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Subsea:
Hmmm.....no need. Votes wont count. The Federal might is going to rig the election for APC. Thats their style of government...using police and soldiers rig. PDP is wasting their time!
but some state couldn't be rigged...........Oyo,sokoto,rivers
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Babzrockman: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Decibel:
Indeed, Edo is not Lagos where Ambode is an S.I unit for cowardice and Sanwolu, Obase and MC. Oluomo are bullion vans maintenance agents for the Bourdillon lootocrat ;neither is it Kano where Ganduje pockets egunje dollars in his babariga from dubious contractors. grin

I just came back from Edo state 3 days ago, Kano is like Paris to Benin city courtesy of Ganduje and Kwankwaso...

He was caught red handed collecting bribe in dollars but performed very well...

But Obaseki lacks the moral right to insult Ganduje...

I pray Obaseki wins. So that u guys will know that he will also become Godfather he claims he wanted to abolish
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Wilsonbet1991(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Govt hardly mention the date for school resumption even as the pandemic continues to spread; causing damage to the education sector. What they believe is that the wards can get exposed. Forgetting they are even exposed more playing along with friends on the streets. #GovtOpenSchool

See Nigeria where election campaign is ongoing but they refused to open school.
I'm pained
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by DCZino(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
���
He his obstructing traffic and you're happy about it.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Wickedfact:

Lagos as Federal capital extended from Victoria Island to Oshodi, down to Boundary in Ajegunle, Yaba and Adeniji in Lagos Island. Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital and Ikeja had an airport since 1944. Ikeja has Adeniyi Jones industrial estate, Oba Akran Industrial, Oregun Industrial, Kudirat Abiola Industrial, Billings Way Industrial, Akilo industrial. All developed without federal assistance.

From Oniru down to Ibeju-Lekki were nothing before Tinubu became Governor. In fact, Oniru was a bush popularly known as VI extension. Where Landmark presently is was known as Asese village. That was as recent as 2004. Today, it's one of the most valuable and developed part of Nigeria. If you had a leader in your region with one-tenth of Tinubu's vision, you won't have to come to Lagos to slave and suffer just to survive.

I dont why somebody will now come be saying trash that lagos was built by tinubu.

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

Paid supporters. grin grin grin

shataaap!!!

Both Aso Rock vegetable, osinbaje, gandolla, oshiomhiowen, Mr. Frog eyes and thief thief fake ize yamuyamu are crooks!!!
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
thief thief izeyamuyamu and oshiomhiowen will be weeping now
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Izeyamuyamu is a crook

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
All propaganda congress - Apc
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Ize yamu yamu the thief will soon be disgraced
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by gotnel: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Nothing spoils, one man one vote. Edo people should shine their eyes.
All politicians are same of the same.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Kunleoyinda(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2020
May the best candidate win
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bsalva(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Adeleke in osun and prof.Eleka in Ekiti comes to mind,Hmm elections are not won on social media.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Advocate500: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Election victory is not by crowd in campaign ground but by people who votes
that is Buhari definition of victory ooo, 2morow u guy's will tell us again that victory cannot be determined by the voters but by inec officials. The bar keep getting lower under this government.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Austino50: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2020
The end will justify the means, no be to make noise, all actions are reserved for 19th September...all say Pator Ize-Iyamu, APC
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
ANDREW91:

People like you need to understand that Lagos was not built by tinubu...it was built by federal government when it was still the capital of Nigeria..just like turning abuja into a state today and the governor they will put there will come out and says he developed abuja...

According to your epistles, what would have happened to Lagos had it been left for your Gov like Ipeazu? It would ave been a ghost of former capital, be honest with yourself.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol I thought it is our missing Leah shuaibu
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Yeeyo: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:
EDO IS NOT LAGOS.
Who say God will not win?
God must Win
I say, God must win
u hit the nail
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by libertymax(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
May the Smartest Man with more Influence win.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by PDSI(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
For UG's in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building and other Environmental Courses. Check my Signature!!!
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:
Wow this man is loved by his people
So you mean only rigging wins it
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
bsalva:
Adeleke in osun and prof.Eleka in Ekiti comes to mind,Hmm elections are not won on social media.
Rigging on your mind
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Kawabonga(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Mynd44 rule 2

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Fragility6: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:

I think we know that, our amiable gov knows that too. If they want to set Nigeria on fire let them try it. Edo is not Osun or Imo or Ekiti. We are the heartbeat of the nation.
Some pple 4 diz nairaland jst get childish thinking. I no know much abt Obaseki mata n Iyanmu bt one thing i know na say u can hardly use military might to fix election for south south.U wan cause crisis b dat and dey know say any little crisis now,outside forces fit hijack am turn to something else.Diz one some pple dey find way to break out of Nigeria any little thing now go turn sumtin big but some ignorant pple no know all diz one jst dey talk talk .Weda dem feel say Delta,Edo,Bayelsa n rivers na dem Kogi,Kwara n d rest i no know 4 dem.Make dem go ask Amaechi wey try am for rivers state.Bros travel out from the country during election na wen dem giv am federal appointment im take come back
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lolz.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by oshorstan(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Election is won by political ideology and feats in a saner clime. In Nigeria is a different ball game. A certain man is a Pro at rigging elections in Edo and he is at the fore jumping upandan.

I am comfortable with the maturity played by Godwin and I respect him for that. He has showed to us that he went to school. I pray for PMB to be fair , it is a test to see how much he is truthful.

I am disappointed at Apc for Fielding someone who has a very dark past, someone who is been hurled from dock to dock like a common duck. Someone who was rusticated from University. someone who was involved in secret cult activities.

How are we going to convince our children that He is the best for the job? what happened to decency? Even as a Pastor, How many crusades has he done to win souls to Christ? Well, Mr Jumper has done all the necessary campaigns for Mr Godwin.

The words he used against pastor are too WEIGHTY to be ignored. I feel Mr. Godwin has nothing to lose. he will forever be in our hearts as someone who ousted baba from his exalted glorified position as top dog of the APC.

He will be on almost the same cadre as our Father and Hero of democracy GEJ. people like Ambode should have a carving of Godwin Obaseki in his sitting room, pouring libations on it every morning and licking the droplets.

Even if Godwin loses, which is not possible, he has earned the respect of every responsible Bloke living in the irresponsible enclave and System called Niger river.

We are prompted to campaign for Truth & a Responsible government, which Governor Obaseki stands for. And not someone who has a Passion for recruitment of hirelings and injoos men, Agberos, yeye people etc.

I am really worried when we have someone like Pastor in our polity. What are his antecedents? Let us be frank! Sentiment aside! From his days as PA to Lucky in 1993, till 2007. He destroyed our State patrimony, that even Mr Jumper didn't give him any office, except holding meetings in the night.

I will encourage The PDP to bombard the airspace and mainstream media with the words of Jumper about Pastor.

Any of those Apc election campaign train members will be highly dissatisfied and irked with the videos and I see them pulling out. As for Ganduje, He will be resisted. he never know Edo boys. We shall see who wins this battle.

I will not include my name because of where I live. There are so many sharks in my water.

God bless Edo State

Just call me Mr Kyle XY From Edo North
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Finnese001: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
There are close to 5 million people in Edo.

What I see here is not up to 1000 people.

We saw all these before Atiku lost woefully.

Can swear with ur life that atiku lost that election grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.