Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) (56120 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Barbaric!
to say d least.

undecided
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by mygreenday(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
she try well well. clap
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Theoryx(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
so bad
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
In EMMANUELLA'S voice, this Wiked aunty
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Make them pour her hot water too make she feel am. Nonsense
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
applicable to those igbo ppu in Lagos State, dem village house helper do look like mad person, with bushy hair....

if you know, you get the code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness3: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked waris dis for God sake? Some people are just evil
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Runjozi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
They should pour hot water on the woman before sending her to jail. Nonsense
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Ejenavi18(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Some women are very wicked..
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by kaymandak(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Do not wonder at the level at which some individuals can perpetrate wickedness at will, many are they that are possessed of such spirit. They are tools in the hand of their master, may God help us
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
THE BLOOD OF GOD............... WHAT IS HEPPENING?
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by michjunior: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Just few daus ago we saw the news of how those couple in enugu Physically abused their maid and now this....
some people need to be prosecuted so others can learn from them and bcome more Human
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by sagieramos(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation will think garri was once blue..

Omo detergent
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by mordred44: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
ABASIMIKIKPAYONG
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

The woman arrested for pouring water on her niece

A heartless woman has poured hot water on her niece in Kogi state.

The woman has been arrested after she absconded following the act.

Recall that Nigerians were left fuming after photos of the little girl surfaced on Thursday, July 9.

She was seen crying after her aunt burnt her skin with hot water in Lokoja and disappeared.

She has now been found and arrested by the police.

According to the Twitter user who made the child abuse case go viral, neighbours said the aunt has always abused the girl.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/149876/so-sad-aunt-destroys-nieces-body-with-hot-boiling.html
Oh God! Have mercy.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by plessis: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Laughing at people who bought the lie that women love children.

2 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

Dis country sef....politicians dey gonment dey impoverish us...SARS, police and soldiers dey one side dey commit dia own on the citizens while madam and oga dey house dey ravage anoda pipu pikin.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

. SUPER Blue Omo. All the so called Waw, Clin, Sunlight detergents and what have U, are all mere foamless dust compare to this omo powder way back in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
What's wrong with some women of today? Where do they get these evil hearts?

Lord have mercy. sad

2 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
What is wrong with these women? The heart of women is evil.

1 Like

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

all because of likes undecided undecided. i am an indomie generation and i used it........it's a detergent.

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects...the hunger dey wire me big time. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?
. Hahahahahahahahaha guy, U 4ny die.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

all because of likes undecided undecided. i among the "indomie generation" and i used it........it's a detergent.

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects...the hunger dey wire me big time. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?

Lol cheesy. Na im be say na hunger go finish you be that oh.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
God forbid , the should put her in jail, and have the keys thrown away.

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
OMO
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
EyezofGod120:
wink send her to zoo
. I SECONDED. Especially where hungry Lions resides.

1 Like

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Scientist007: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Amidst an ocean of human and Natural resources, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.....
Infrastructures? Zero. Health care? Non existent. Power? Not at all. Education and security? Nightmare... Yet a united greedy few continue to plunder our Commonwealth while dividing us youths along ethnic and religious lines. We are wiser now... We must save our society from collapse!

https:///nigerianyouthsaretired/4847

Join the movement through the link above or search ' Our Future is Now' on telegram

Join us as we Salvage Nigeria
Our Future is Now
# A New Nigeria
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
What A Wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic / Missing Chukwunonso John Chukwujekwu Found Dead In Bauchi Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.