Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. (869 Views)

Best Paypal Exchanger In Nigeria / I Need A Reliable Payoneer Exchanger With No Id Verification Required / Payoneer Exchanger Needed In Rivers State, I Have Funds To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hi
I need a payoneer exchanger in any of Delta, Edo or Rivers State.
I want to transact face to face cos of trust issues. Anyone please email me komzy589@gmail.com
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by bry8ted(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Can we transact on nairaland using one of the moderators as an escrow?
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by bry8ted(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Zackattack:
Hi
I need a payoneer exchanger in Warri.
I've got $400.
I want to do it face to face cos of trust issues. Anyone please email me komzy589@gmail.com
I just went through your other post. I will guide you on how to land your money safely into your account.
*verify your payoneer account then
*open a domiciliary account
*attach the domicilliary account to your payoneer
*Always withdraw to this account to receive your payment in USD (this withdrawal attract 2% charges)
* look for a beareu de change and sell to
* Transact with him in the bank when you go for withdrawal.
Note: Do not withdraw to your naira account as the payoneer exchange rate is ridiculous.

Follow this procedure and return to thank me.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by bry8ted(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2020
bry8ted:
Can we transact on nairaland using one of the moderators as an escrow?
ignore this and follow my other comment
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by dtphilosopher: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2020
3in1 backpack bag
MOQ 1@#10,000

Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2020
bry8ted:

I just went through your other post. I will guide you on how to land your money safely into your account.
*verify your payoneer account then
*open a domiciliary account
*attach the domicilliary account to your payoneer
*Always withdraw to this account to receive your payment in USD (this withdrawal attract 2% charges)
* look for a beareu de change and sell to
* Transact with him in the bank when you go for withdrawal.
Note: Do not withdraw to your naira account as the payoneer exchange rate is ridiculous.

Follow this procedure and return to thank me.
Hi
Thanks for d info. Please enlighten me. How can one open a domicilliary account in Nigeria? I use to think this things are far fetched.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by spik(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Zackattack:

Hi
Thanks for d info. Please enlighten me. How can one open a domicilliary account in Nigeria? I use to think this things are far fetched.

If you visit your bank, they would tell you all the requirements needed. I wanted to open one for my YouTube earnings and I was told I need $100 deposit. So requirements depend on your bank.

All the best.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by bry8ted(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Zackattack:

Hi
Go to your bank and open
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anyone, pls indicate.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by roland2rule(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zackattack:
Anyone, pls indicate.

On?

Payoneer? Or what?

If it's on Payoneer or PayPal, I can help. I am a freelancer on Upwork, and I am also an exchanger that buy payoneer and PayPal funds
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
roland2rule:

On?

Payoneer? Or what?

If it's on Payoneer or PayPal, I can help. I am a freelancer on Upwork, and I am also an exchanger that buy payoneer and PayPal funds
Yes on payoneer. I want to sell and I want to transact face to face.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by roland2rule(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zackattack:

How much?

I know you want this due to trust issues. We can use escrow services here, and things will go smooth.

And if one-on-one a friend of mind will be coming to Benin on Wednesday, I can schedule a meeting.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by MOROVINA: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Zackattack:

Where are you located, I can meet you one on one. I need as much as $1000
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 1:22am On Jul 14, 2020
MOROVINA:

Where are you located, I can meet you one on one. I need as much as $1000
I'm located in Warri. Currently, I have $300. I work on fiverr and will be doing more business in days to come. If you 're interested, we can arrange to meet in Warri.
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by MOROVINA: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Zackattack:
Hi
I need a payoneer exchanger in any of Delta, Edo or Rivers State.
I want to transact face to face cos of trust issues. Anyone please email me komzy589@gmail.com

Can you reach me on Whatsapp bro?

https:///2347039027418
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by CokeBar(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Zackattack:

I'm located in Warri. Currently, I have $300. I work on fiverr and will be doing more business in days to come. If you 're interested, we can arrange to meet in Warri.

When ready, come to my WhatsApp

Contact is on signature
Re: Payoneer Exchanger In Delta, Edo or Rivers State. by Zackattack: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks guys......found a buyer in Warri and sold for 420/$.

(1) (Reply)

1xbet Scam Alert / Looking To Start Haulage Business. / Who Can Explain Franchise To Me In Lay Man's Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.