Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) (9667 Views)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2020
lwkmd..This op is just a fool

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

[s]Everyone is somebody on internet! Who ask you this Nonsense you're spitting? You must have been my mate to know I'm on a 30k payroll. NONSENSICAL[/s]
if you’re not on that 30k payroll then I really pity you and your intelligence. God forbid bad thing shocked
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2020
If Kiki is on lease on that building, then it can be believeable 0.01%

However if she's on rent, then she's just a christianized liar grin

Na she get the building
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:
If Kiki is on lease on that building, then it can be believeable 0.01%

However if she's on rent, then she's just a christianized liar grin

Na she get the building
grin obonujoker ma pa mi na grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
CaPpaDonNa:
grin obonujoker ma pa mi na ; D

My only pain is the foolish post she put on Instagram, she dare not put it on Twitter grin... Too many praise singers there, that's how they'd be praising Hushpuppi in his glory days grin... However I don't know why she afraid, FBI, no dey Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Incredible128: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
She owns the house after all.

How can you be a tenant in your own house? So she built the house and then dashed it to her landlord because she enjoys paying rent. Zombie ehn! grin
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

My only pain is the foolish post she put on Instagram, she dare not put it on Twitter grin... Too many praise singers there, that's how they'd be praising Hushpuppi in his glory days grin... However I don't know why she afraid, FBI, no dey Nigeria grin
dem no born her well to try that shït on Twitter, Nigerians go drag her like small gen so tey she fit commit shushide grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2020
CaPpaDonNa:
dem no born her well to try that shït on Twitter, Nigerians go drag her like small gen so tey she fit commit shushide grin

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin... That Twitter na den of attackers mhen... I just go visit Donald Trump and Bill Gates posts,omo mhen, those men get heart grin
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Apawicked: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
This Hushibanjo's family have a thing with work hard in the day and steal billions at night. Pastor in the day million dollar thief at night. gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by April4th(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Finally, na from oguaja money she take rent the place from Adams. Glamd me up biko grin

I said it yesterday, that Musa Adams is a front for Ms.Kiki just like our politicians who use cronies as front for their stolen wealth and businesses. Thanks for exposing her. @lalasticlala front page pls.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by April4th(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Isobug:

Musa Adams owns the property in lieu of.....

Musa Adams is chrismoslem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Thatsammie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:
Foolish Igbos sha Wan perish over Yoruba wey senior dem matter. Hateful souls everywhere but who send una papa. Where Azikiwe n Ekwume daughter today ?! They should a rot in the deepest. Part of hell fire. You are free to commit suicide if na she own the property or not.
What an asnine comment!
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Realcash224(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
You can can build an empire or a brand, let's be guided pls.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anybody that believes KIki is a tenant in that house as purported is part of the problems of this country angry angry
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by gregyboy(m): 2:10am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu....

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by amuwo1980: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Hushbanjo my man , chop the cash , common thief
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by amuwo1980: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Thatsammie:
What an asnine comment!

Na so most of them be
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by 444crop: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
coputa:
If you open account with different names,your BVN will expose you.
na naija be this
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Alwaysachick: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Probably she lied, but it has back fired. Then that landlord coming to the media just made matters worse. Seemed like another APC forgery
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
April4th:

I said it yesterday, that Musa Adams is a front for Ms.Kiki just like our politicians who use cronies as front for their stolen wealth and businesses. Thanks for exposing her. @lalasticlala front page pls.

Thanks for exposing what? For fake news without facts or any evidence?

She is lying even after the real owner refuted your fake news and even challenged the fake news peddlers to prove him wrong with facts, you still believe the fake news instead of asking Ude the faked news peddler to show facts and prove that the woman is lying.

With so much hatred and bitterness, you people are predisposed to swallowing all manner of rubbish.

Have you asked your fake news Uncle Ude for evidence to prove that she's the true owner of the building?
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by plaindealer: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Probably she lied, but it has back fired. Then that landlord coming to the media just made matters worse. Seemed like another APC forgery

He made matters worse by asking your fake news peddlers and believers to come up with facts that he's not the owner of the building?

“I have all my documents which are duly registered with the Abuja Geographic Information Systems (AGIS).

Musa said that he remained the rightful owner of the property and that all documents on the house were still carrying his name and challenged anyone in doubt to check with the FCT authorities.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/11/abuja-landlord-of-kiki-osinbajo-speaks/

The only thing that backfired is your uncle Ude's fake news without facts.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by April4th(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2020
plaindealer:

Thanks for exposing what? For fake news without facts or any evidence?

She is lying even after the real owner refuted your fake news and even challenged the fake news peddlers to prove him wrong with facts, you still believe the fake news instead of asking Ude the faked news peddler to show facts and prove that the woman is lying.

With so much hatred and bitterness, you people are predisposed to swallowing all manner of rubbish.

Have you asked your fake news Uncle Ude for evidence to prove that she's the true owner of the building?

How is it a fake news? I can truly see you’re one of their apologist, so pls do well not to quote me again. If you’ve been privileged to be close to that family as I’ve been, then you’ll understand my position on this matter.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Alwaysachick: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
plaindealer:

He made matters worse by asking your fake news peddlers and believers to come up with facts that he's not the owner of the building?

The only thing that backfired is your uncle Ude's fake news without facts.

Oga calm down cheesy we are not fighting.

APC can fake people's death how much more documents cheesy

Im on her side too but her mistake was she made the media think the building belongs to her, reasons best known to her . If she had seen this day coming, she would have been more specific.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
OnyeObodo:

Bro if u want this to reach front page, retitle this thread to;

"Throwback to when Kiki Osibanjo was building her house"

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun
nna, na ban I dey serve since o. Seems I ruffled some very yeye feathers grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps / How NNPC Is Colliding With Swiss Traders To Steal Nigeria’s Crude Oil / Corrupt Judges Will Be Prosecuted, Forfeit Assets – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.