Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) (9648 Views)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by History555: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:
Foolish Igbos sha Wan perish over Yoruba wey senior dem matter. Hateful souls everywhere but who send una papa. Where Azikiwe n Ekwume daughter today ?! They should a rot in the deepest. Part of hell fire. You are free to commit suicide if na she own the property or not.

You are in serious pains. Sorry take sniper 50mg

12 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Isobug: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:
Foolish Igbos sha Wan perish over Yoruba wey senior dem matter. Hateful souls everywhere but who send una papa. Where Azikiwe n Ekwume daughter today ?! They should a rot in the deepest. Part of hell fire. You are free to commit suicide if na she own the property or not.
Musa Adams owns the property in lieu of.....

9 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
She owns the house after all.

How can you be a tenant in your own house? So she built the house and then dashed it to her landlord because she enjoys paying rent. Zombie ehn! grin
Ignorance
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by chozzy: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Hardwork ko
Stealing money ni

6 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Edopesin: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
She owns the house after all.

How can you be a tenant in your own house? So she built the house and then dashed it to her landlord because she enjoys paying rent. Zombie ehn! grin

These guys think we're fools, they should just say the landlord is helping them launder money

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Bekool(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Kiki Osinbande was a hard worker, she do oguaja work in Abuja once upon a times grin

So is she saying now that a whole wife of the vice president was once a common labourer in abuja I don't understand all this her defense.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Afonnjjjaress haf tiff money.

U build houx,u denied it
Do u rent it wen dey r building it
Biicos u say u come to site evryday

Afonjress tiff.

Were do u get money 4rm.
OleOshibarawo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
Renovating a house for one whole year?

I know of a tenant who renovated for more than a year after he rented an apartment.

He uses the apartment for a night club.

He leased the apartment for 6 years.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by coputa(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
444crop:
All abachas loot were not saved in his name, amaechi, same. How many of them? We are well aware that these days u can have properties or even bank accounts in different names... So chill... U did oguaja work and achieved this? I have tons of cousins in the village doing oguaja work too...because a Lil light was shed in kikis direction, she's shaking... I can sniff fear from all those write ups... But truth be told, if I was in her position , I might probably get the best of life but at the detriment of a whole nation.... Haba and to top it all up osibanjo a redeem pastor?? How
If you open account with different names,your BVN will expose you.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by coputa(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Most of the stupid tribalist have forgotten that people can actually renovate a building rented to ones taste.

It's not enough to be a stupid tribalist in this world.

It's never done,it amount to foolishness.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2020
coputa:
It's never done,it amount to foolishness.
In your village, please be specific

It's done almost everywhere

Especially if the person that rented the apartment is using it for business.
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Chelsealivepool: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:
guy face the topic wat is d business with Azikiwe that hv been dead since 1996 even kiki don't even know u...
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by OnyeObodo: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Kiki Osinbande was a hard worker, she do oguaja work in Abuja once upon a times grin

Bro if u want this to reach front page, retitle this thread to;

"Throwback to when Kiki Osibanjo was building her house"

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by OnyeObodo: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2020
delpee:

Anyone in Abuja can verify the true owner of the house.
Besides, finishing the internal space of a house to suit one's needs is commonplace. You only need the permission of the landlord.

It's best to verify instead of speculating or assuming. Always an avoidable sin.

I hold no brief for her. I'd rather wait for the truth in all these stories.

She is not the owner of the house and she is "picking tiles and doing lighting for a whole year"? To renew the rent again next year when it expires? Just laidat?

Wow... How daft can we be.

Thank God for the disclaimer in the last part of your comment though where you made it known that you hold no brief for anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:

Omo odo corruption..... E continue grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Foolishbuhari: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:

It immediately became a tribal thing for you! What do you have to your name? Who are you in the society? Are you assured of where your next meal would come from? If a crisis occurs now, would your bank account balance be able to see you through the tough times?

If you can answer these properly then ask yourself why you're supporting people who don't care about you. People who are stealing and looking up coming generation's funds and mortgaging their future.

Please think thanks

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Corbin: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
West1side:

Have you gone mad ? Why should I face the topic is that how your foolish tribesmen face topic on alaigbo being a shithole in which they start blaming Buhari n Tinubu for the shithole igbo land as become ? It is God almighty that will punish you n your entire household for daring to tell me to face topic.

Omo odo corruption, stay on the topic....stop using diversary tactics away from the topic....

5 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by Edojoma(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Saintmary:

Finishing the internal space for a year

grin grin grin grin grin

E shock u too??

Thought it was only me

6 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
She challenged you to confirm the ownership but you're all here ranting. RANT THAT CANT HAVE ANY EFFECT grin
You can all fvck yourselves haters. She isn't reason why you are wretched.

Supporter of corruption.... Continue grin... Na FBI go pack all of una Las Las .... Where you can lie no more but bare the truth out grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
I don't hv time to argue with u about all diz tribal nonsense btw Igbo and Yoruba in diz forum, becus I am Igbo living Ogun which is d state my Mum comes from!

Don't answer that guy.

He's a paid BMC...their work on social media is to deflect topics like this using tribal or religious antics

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]She challenged you to confirm the ownership but you're all here ranting. RANT THAT CANT HAVE ANY EFFECT grin
You can all fvck yourselves haters. She isn't reason why you are wretched[/s].
apc zombie good morning, I have over a dozen full time staff including accountants working for me talk less of the seasonal contract staff while you depend on being paid 30k to be stupid. It’s better you dust your CV and dm me privately instead of talking about wretchedness. Okpor 10 kobo cool
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
History555:

You are in serious pains. Sorry take sniper 50mg
funny thing is the main zombies avoided this thread, na the junior ones wey no get sense come here dey mumu their self grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
CaPpaDonNa:
apc zombie good morning, I have over a dozen full time staff including accountants working for me talk less of the seasonal contract staff while you depend on being paid 30k to be stupid. It’s better you dust your CV and dm me privately instead of talking about wretchedness. Okpor 10 kobo cool
Everyone is somebody on internet! Who ask you this Nonsense you're spitting? You must have been my mate to know I'm on a 30k payroll. NONSENSICAL
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Supporter of corruption.... Continue grin... Na FBI go pack all of una Las Las .... Where you can lie no more but bare the truth out grin
I still maintain my words, she challenged you all to verify. Prove her wrong
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I still maintain my words, she challenged you all to verify. Prove her wrong

See this tweet.... What do you think about it??

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

See this tweet.... What do you think about it??
All these still doesn't count, Prove her wrong. Or any trail of money swindling to her?
Re: Throwback To When Kiki Osinbajo Was Hardworking (pics) by CaPpaDonNa: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
delpee:

Anyone in Abuja can verify the true owner of the house.
Besides, finishing the internal space of a house to suit one's needs is commonplace. You only need the permission of the landlord.

It's best to verify instead of speculating or assuming. Always an avoidable sin.

I hold no brief for her. I'd rather wait for the truth in all these stories.
madam, I’m a businessman also involved in construction. Bear in mind that Kiki is a recent graduate, she shouldn’t even be able to afford the “rent” of that building in the first place talk less of renovations number two, as a start up, you have to get things as close to what you want as possible including buildings, ask any contractor around you the cost of screeding and painting per square meter, ask the price of high quality tiles and plumbing, electricals etc. Will Adams Musa knock the difference from her subsequent rents or she just did renovations for charity ? Bear in mind every single kobo she spent on that building is part of her capital and it’s already not making sense again if na rent. Her story is flawed cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) / China Exim Bank Approves N408bn For Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / 2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.