Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. (4609 Views)

Dstv/Gotv/Startimes Cabletv Subscription @ Zero Convenience Charge. / How To Check My Startimes Subscription Status / Discount Prices For Your DSTV And GOTV Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. by fineboynl(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
I did double subscription. when I subscribed I check my favorite station it was showing scrubbed. I did another subscription which came successful but again it's showing scrubbed.

it was then I decided to check other stations and found out that gotv did new changes and reshuffles. removing all my favorite stations.

now that I did double subscription what are my fate? they didn't extended the subscription either.
Re: I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. by ajailer(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
this happened to me once and I got two months, meaning two months money was taken from my account....but then I don't know the code you used...d code I always use is *389*9#....gotv is messed up, I am def leaving it soon.

p.s: I don't know if it's deliberate on their side but I am suspecting it now.
Re: I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. by LegendAnselm: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bros ur money is gone
Re: I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
You don't have to pay for next month. Download the gotv app and you will see your money there
Re: I Made Twice Subscription To Gotv. What Is My Fate. by gpmorgan: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Don't worry, two months subscription for you. both sub count for u

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Trade My Explora (3 Options) / Discount Prices For Your DSTV And GOTV Subscription / Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.