Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: (4620 Views)

Free Sport Stations 2015 Updated / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? / E.tv On Mytv Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: by Emmanbaba: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2011
Hi all, i've been on Nairaland for a while but i'm totally new to this section. I use myTV with strong SRT 4658X decoder with all the free-to-air stations being religious stations . I've tried reading through all the threads for help but getting the right one is a problem. Can anyone pls give me SPECIFIC information(or reference to a thread where i can get such) on how i can add more free channels(anything entertaining be it movies, music or sports) to my mytv, thanks for helping!
Re: Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: by GeorgeD1(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2011
emmanbaba,
you're welcometo the best place to be on nairaland. to get more fta channels in addition to the ones you already have, you need at least two extra 90cm dishes. one pointed at astra 2b nad the second pointed at either w3a or sirius 4. these two positions will give you all the movies, news and sports programs you need-for free of course.

hop this helps.
Re: Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: by Mchenryy(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2013
@george can dat decoder give such chennels?,...wot abt if i use multiple lnb,on a 90cm dish,..will i get same channels,..cos i have similar problem,.also wich is d best decoder to buy,..to get multi tv,dstv,hitv?,..tanks u sir,..especting ur responds

(1) (Reply)

Discount Prices For Your DSTV And GOTV Subscription / . / 90cm Dish Track Nilesat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.