Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is Globacom Really That Bad? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Globacom Really That Bad? (1186 Views)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Globacom Really That Bad? by NewDelhi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is glo that bad?

To me they've got the best 4G in Nigeria.

There are places where reputable networks like MTN no even dey, that's what glo is facing too and it's normal but nigerians just exagerrate things alot. If it was this bad, the company would have folded up already but they are waxing stronger.

In summary, I travel alot and I've never really had any issues with Glo.

5 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by AshipaEk0: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
NewDelhi:
Is glo that bad?

YES!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by yomi007k(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Yes.

Badder than Bad.

4 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by NewDelhi(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2020
AshipaEk0:

YES!!!
The problem is that most of you barely go out and you use a lone wolf incidence to make a general judgement. For we zone and many zone, etisalat na die. That doesn't mean I'll say etisalat is a very poor Network.

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by AshipaEk0: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2020
NewDelhi:

The problem is that most of you barely go out and you use a lone wolf incidence to make a general judgement. For we zone and many zone, etisalat na die. That doesn't mean I'll say etisalat is a very poor Network.

I
I don't even know whether to laugh at you or cry for you.

In your mind, this is marketing and you are convincing people that their experiences is not real abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by MrBONE2(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
NewDelhi:

GLO is really Bad, Buddy switcher-port to MTN and Guwarad your GLO SIM to Trash Bin grin

From South Africa to the rest of Africa,MTN rules everywhere you go YELLLOOOOOOOW grin

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by toyosilawal12: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
I like their 4G LTE

2 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Depends on location.
In school Glo is awesome. At home, you can destroy the SIM out of sheer frustration.

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
That is location dependent..
AM using glo 4G and it has been excellent..
And Glo has been trying very hard to offer a wider coverage of their Band 3 LTE to more devices..

4 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by NewDelhi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
That is location dependent..
AM using glo 4G and it has been excellent..
And Glo has been trying very hard to offer a wider coverage of their Band 3 LTE to more devices..
Exactly but people just use a few negative incidence to judge the whole system.

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by OgKelvin(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
i have always wanted to say this IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION in my school i use etisalat not because glo is not there but it isn't as strong as etisalat but at home my etisalat sim nr even get network while my glo wan kill me with 4g speed

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by MATURELION: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
NewDelhi:
Is glo that bad?

There are places where reputable networks like MTN no even dey, that's what glo is facing too and it's normal but nigerians just exagerrate things alot. If it was this bad, the company would have folded up already but they are waxing stronger.

marketer spotted
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by legionISproteus: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
The truth: It depends on your location

I used to have excellent Glo network at home but these days it has been a shít show
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by edoairways: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
NewDelhi:
Is glo that bad?

Glo has poor service delivery in many parts of Edo, Delta, Ekiti, Cross River, etc. Glo has good network mostly in cities or towns that generate hugh profit

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Satan66(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Currently using glo.
There is no day it doesn't give me heart break.
In the morning it can be faster than lightning and then a few hrs later even a snail would be faster

Very frustrating network

3 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Bsmartt(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
I have stopped using Glo since 2018. Unfriendly customer service staff.
Only time will tell.
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Harry00(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
No
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Harry00(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sorry yes
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by doggedfighter(f): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yes
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by farem: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
No. Glo rocks!
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
See ehnn, There is need to do much talking.

Glo Is The Most Useless Network In The World!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Jacku: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
I think it's dependent on your location.
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by 11Anonymous(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
For me, Glo is the best Network in Nigeria right now, followed by MTN and Airtel having same rating, 9mobile taking the last place.
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Anaximander(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
edoairways:

Glo has poor service delivery in many parts of Edo, Delta, Ekiti, Cross River, etc. Glo has good network mostly in cities or towns that generate hugh profit
I can't agree with you on that cos I'm in Edo and I've been using glo close to a year now to browse and I've not regretted it for a day.airtel and etisalat too is good but MTN is very bad here
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by edoairways: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anaximander:

I can't agree with you on that cos I'm in Edo and I've been using glo close to a year now to browse and I've not regretted it for a day.airtel and etisalat too is good but MTN is very bad here
Some part of Edo not the entire the Edo

1 Like

Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by JOACHINpedro: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Op sub for me let me check if it is bad
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Incredible128: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Op sub for me let me check if it is bad
cheesy cheesy cheesy u no get joy
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Same here but there 4G consumes battery a lot.
toyosilawal12:
I like their 4G LTE
Re: Is Globacom Really That Bad? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2020
NewDelhi make I drop my WhatsApp detail make you for fit Dey share your games with me

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Iphone X 256g For Sale (180k Giveaway Price!!!) / Live Unveiling Of The ORAIMO Freepod 3 Noise Cancellation Earbuds (watch Live) / OPPO Launches Reno8, The Portrait Expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.