Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail (27775 Views)

U.rchins, See What Politicians Are Doing To Your Mothers: Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igboho's Travail Avoidable If He Had Listened To Good Advice / Sadio Mané Does What Politicians Can't Do In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by keentola(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2020
It is refreshing to restate that the EFCC under Magu has secured about 2,240 convictions from 2015 till date. The breakdown shows that in 2015, the Commission secured 103 convictions while it secured 109 in 2016, 189 in 2017, 315 in 2018, 1281 in 2019 and 243 in 2020 respectively.

with this kind of conviction rate, you can't tell me man has not stepped on some Big Toes.

I think they are just out to get him.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Testimony1988(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2020
I believe the statements of Chief Okorie and Dr Tanko, since the inception of EFCC, all those who head the commission have been accused by the government of one form of corruption or the other, the act establishing EFCC should just be amended and make the commission more efficient.

1 Like

Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by vineyardfarms: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2020
NIGERIANS SHALL WAKE UP TO A SHOCK WHEN MR MAGU OPEN HIS MOUTH WIDE TO ROPE IN BIG FISH WHO USED HIM. GET READY
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by sylve11: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2020
engrtee:
THERE ARE JOBS I SO DISLIKE. LAW ENFORCEMENT IS ONE OF THEM.

IF YOU TRY TO DO YOUR JOB DILIGENTLY, BIG MEN WILL SET YOU UP, HAVE YOU REMOVED SO THEY CAN HAVE THEIR WAY.

Are there diligent PersonS in Nigeria law enforcement Agencies as a whole? ? cool
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by ojuu4u(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2020
With the kind of power vested on that position and enormous money the person in charge will be seen couple with toes he will be stepping on,
No single person will be in charge of EFCC that won't succumb to temptation

In Nigeria settings, we largely ignore checks and balances and that's more reason why soooooo much corruption in the society.

Absolute power corrupt humans

1 Like

Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by contigiency(m): 6:21am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls edit the topic to: 'what renowned Nigerian thieves say about Magu's travails'. These Nigerian fraudsters called politicians may even be on the same telegram or Whatsapp group. Those with very terrible records of corruption may be their admins.

You are the true son of your father.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2020
The ones complaining about his recklessness are the ones sympatheizing
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by chozzy: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu the thief.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by sapientia(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls edit the topic to: 'what renowned Nigerian thieves say about Magu's travail'. These Nigerian fraudsters called politicians may even be on the same telegram or Whatsapp group. Those with very terrible records of corruption may be their admins.

OP, do the needful about the bolded.

Its very apt and comprehensive

1 Like

Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Neocotez(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2020
What's that?
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by beebe007: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2020
if you know you know, na still them them, fish � na fish either tiller Pier or catfish all same, pdp they talk say APC corrupt �, mad people.

I beg am into granite supplier, in any form or size even quantity call on us on 0*8*0*3*5*1*4*8*8*6*2
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by ekestic1976(f): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
That office is no child's play.
When you are appointed,there are people you dare not touch even with corruption hanging on their necks.
Take tinubu bullion van brouhaha for example.
But I can bet that no one in Nigeria irrespective of region can get there without living large on the looted funds recovered through proxies.
Blackmailing for personal gains is another thing.

I was waiting for you to mention Tinubu! Bros, get a grip on your life, Tinubu had crossed over before the enemy mined the Bridge with dynamite.

1 Like

Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by favour32(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Many thing dey happen wey many nor know.
Why all past Efcc bosses dey get problem?
Magu wey many nor like before go come open e eye dey do wayo wayo....e easy?
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Fraust40(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Funny...
FBI are probably saying among themselves

"These are the people that wanted us to hand hushpuppy over to them..."
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by atemi01: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Instead of attacking Ibrahim Magu, president Mohammadu Buhari should be given kudos for his commitment towards fighting corruption
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by HRMK: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2020
IF SHEHU SANNI HAS ANYTHING TO SAY AGAINST MAGU AND THE EFCC,LET HIM SEE THE BODY INVESTIGATING HIS CASE!
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by HRMK: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2020
THAT IS, IF HE IS ALLOWED TO STAY ALIVE TO EXPOSE THEM!
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by PericomaNwankwo: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls edit the topic to: 'what renowned Nigerian thieves say about Magu's travail'. These Nigerian fraudsters called politicians may even be on the same telegram or Whatsapp group. Those with very terrible records of corruption may be their admins.

Lol, chill bro, read the post first
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Magu and malami are birds of same feathers
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by obonujoker(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Akwaibomdude:
That office is no child's play.
When you are appointed,there are people you dare not touch even with corruption hanging on their necks.
Take tinubu bullion van brouhaha for example.
But I can bet that no one in Nigeria irrespective of region can get there without living large on the looted funds recovered through proxies.
Blackmailing for personal gains is another thing.

Na people like Trump fit Nigeria
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by grandlexuz(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2020
McDonie:
it appears Magu is of more hierarchy than Hushpuppi in the game.

i don't even know what am saying.
i no know wertin dey worry me.

Wetin di worry you na say you donc di smoke Eigbo..haha
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by grandlexuz(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Na people like Trump fit Nigeria

As in Trump go do waytie?
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by pieces18: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Monaco2:
Magu is a criminal
Malami is the highest one. Magu and malami are two terrible criminals this country has ever seen.

They are robbers fighting for territories. Period!!!
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by saintol(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Until when Nigeria make a law that "whoever embezzle, steal or divert amount of money above #10 million should be executed through firing squad in his or her home town, while whoever does the same to amount of money less than #10 million should sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour", only then can this country get better. If not, we are just deceiving ourselves.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by akan102: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2020
keentola:
It is refreshing to restate that the EFCC under Magu has secured about 2,240 convictions from 2015 till date. The breakdown shows that in 2015, the Commission secured 103 convictions while it secured 109 in 2016, 189 in 2017, 315 in 2018, 1281 in 2019 and 243 in 2020 respectively.

with this kind of conviction rate, you can't tell me man has not stepped on some Big Toes.

I think they are just out to get him.

The question is this, "are the allegations legit...?"
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
May he languish in there for the rest of his sad life.

All the souls they took, all the innocent young men they extorted and tagged "yahoo boys", all the recovered loot from Switzerland that they shared between themselves, all the real estate property they confiscated illegally and shared amongst their families etc; are returning the curses to them and their families. They just withdrew security and his family is crying self entitlement tears. You got money so buy the best security na? Idiots who think its their birthright to steal a nation's assets

That drug demon in native always claiming politically intelligent is next. They will come for him like the devil coming for his return on investment.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by Therapyken(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2020
darthv:
Magu boys, lol Wat a no swag name grin
You can say that again
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by McDonie: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
grandlexuz:

Wetin di worry you na say you donc di smoke Eigbo..haha
lol. my guy e bi like na Magu weed.
Re: What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail by grandlexuz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
McDonie:

lol. my guy e bi like na Magu weed.

Haha. No na Oshogbo weed. Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.