Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (60131 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

He doesn't have an open marriage.

The open marriage issh was a cover up by will to hide his whoring wife's cheating ways.

The wife has been sleeping around since time memorial

If they both sleep around, then it’s an open marriage. Unless Will came to you specifically to tell you that he’s never been with anyone since he married her, then you can’t know for sure that they don’t have an open marriage.

If he said it’s an open marriage, what’s your own?

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by narrowpathy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
lekki1444:
hence the name WILL SMITH. A name describes your purpose or state of being. His name means A PUNIISHING EMPIRE HAS FALLEN AND IS UNDER AFFLICTION. this is why the universe (GOD) created him for apocalyptic movies.

now i did not put in the more technical aspects of the breakdowns including the astrological alignments that brought about their drama because the story was already long enough and people dont like reading complex things they dont understand

Haha. I understand. I like reading long complex things though. Perhaps you could put it in a thread at your spare time. Thanks for giving some insight on this matter. We await the manifestations of the plans of the universe.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by madjune(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is as sickening as it's tragic.

More tragic is the likely eventuality of some stupid couples buying into this sick concept of " open marriage"

You can imagine the damage when our sisters in Naija gets to borrow it.
Who can save the marriage institution in this 21st century?

I really weep.
Abnormality is being normalized daily. Sad.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ishilove:
Sugar tongued you cheesy
grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
luminouz:

Massive crush on a married woman?? shocked

Nawa oooooooo
Luminouz, wetin I do for you na?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Luminouz, wetin I do for you na?

Lol....nothing o...

Just wondering ni oh

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by 12inchess: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
She will never have tried this with 2pac I can bet you.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:

Just when I was thinking this was a divine sign from above

sad
I know signs, and there were never any to start with angry
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Bitnet(m): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2020
the liquid matter | penzazo tv | comedy | funny video
see what apostle mark get after turning on is wife and refuse to do. Na the matter we still dey settle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGQVWVASzc
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lekki1444: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2020
narrowpathy:

Haha. I understand. I like reading long complex things though. Perhaps you could put it in a thread at your spare time. Thanks for giving some insight on this matter. We await the manifestations of the plans of the universe.
I will do that later on today then in this thread lol
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lekki1444: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2020
narrowpathy:

1-Its month number 7
2-The sun goes around Cancer in 33 days. Jesus died age 33. We are currently in Cancer. 33 is the waterloo
3-Mercury Retrograde at 14 degrees 45 minutes in Cancer
4-Summer Solstice energy signatures
5-Full Moon Luna Eclipse at 13 degrees 37 minutes Capricorn at the 4:44 hour energy
6-Pallas and Pluto and Saturn and Jupiter are all currently Retrograding in Capricorn
7-Neptune is Retrograding in Pisces
8-Comets Atlas, Swan, Lemon, and Neowise
9-Au-gust Al-sin-age 27
10-Will Smith movie Gemini man
11-The year 2020 means LOCKDOWN if you know how to read numbers like words

ALL THESE ENERGIES ARE INTENSE AND IS WHY IT IS HAPPENING NOW. THESE ARE ENERGIES THAT ENACT SCENARIOS AND STORIES IN PEOPLE TO ILLUSTRATE A FALLING EMPIRE

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by izzou(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Ishilove:

I know signs, and there were never any to start with angry

sad sad sad
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by sweetilicious(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Funny that you couldn't see that they were acting to save face.

People always have what they think.Whether you like it or yes,they still want to be together.For all those wishing for a bad news in their household,they will always forgive each other and communicate their displeasure.Life moves on.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by luminouz(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
sweetilicious:
People always have what they think.Whether you like it or yes,they still want to be together.For all those wishing for a bad news in their household,they will always forgive each other and communicate their displeasure.Life moves on.

Bet you wouldn't say such if na Will Smith cheat...Not you or any other girl here even condemned her for it....nawa oh...

Anyways sha,if Smith wan divorce her now,no alimonies grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by sweetilicious(f): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

Bet you wouldn't say such if na Will Smith cheat...Not you or any other girl here even condemned her for it....nawa oh...

Anyways sha,if Smith wan divorce her now,no alimonies grin
Beyonce forgave Jay z. Forgiveness is a choice.It's not gender based. It's Un-African to forgive a cheating wife.I understand how you feel.But this People have decided to make peace,learn from their mistakes,grow in love, communication and understanding.Your opinion lies and dies with you.Thank you!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by luminouz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
sweetilicious:
Beyonce forgave Jay z. Forgiveness is a choice.It's not gender based. It's Un-African to forgive a cheating wife.I understand how you feel.But this People have decided to make peace,learn from their mistakes,grow in love, communication and understanding.Your opinion lies and dies with you.Thank you!

Your last sentence had me guffawing. Well, it applies to your own opinion too.

Have a good one
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
sweetilicious:

You don't know what is going on.

Will definitely has a dirty secret that Jada knows about, thats the only reason why he is still with her, while she does whatever she likes.

No man can survive with a whoring wife, a useless son that called another man his dad publicly on SM, or a useless daughter that wrote a letter begging tupac to come back cos her mum misses his d1ck.

Will smith will one day lose it and I fear the outcome.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
cococandy:

If they both sleep around, then it’s an open marriage. Unless Will came to you specifically to tell you that he’s never been with anyone since he married her, then you can’t know for sure that they don’t have an open marriage.

If he said it’s an open marriage, what’s your own?

Then why is Will crying when his wife had an affair in an open marriage? Think!!

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Wow for real

It is.

The guy is living in hell with that family.

Jada and his children are his worst nightmares.

Will just acts as if everything is ok, but the guy will lose it one day. I feel for him
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Michaelfucker:

Lol
He will cry because there's nothing he can do about it. Jada has his mumu button and got him all wrapped around her fingers.....

Gbam.

If you watched the video, Will's eyes are red and swollen while Jada is like, "I did what I did, and you cant do anything to me"

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Then why is Will crying when his wife had an affair in an open marriage? Think!!

And why was he having affairs too if they aren’t in an open marriage? Seems to me like they are.

Besides, just because people are in open marriages doesn’t mean they are immune to emotions or hurt. Sometimes they don’t have stuff figured out like they think they do. Until one or both of them gets hurts. I don’t believe there’s a formula to it.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
You seem negatively invested in their family issues
TheKingIsHere:

It is.

The guy is living in hell with that family.

Jada and his children are his worst nightmares.

Will just acts as if everything is ok, but the guy will lose it one day. I feel for him

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
cococandy:
You seem negatively invested in their family issues

Because I know what is going on, I am negatively invested in their family issues? Thats a silly mentality.

If I knowing the reality of what is going on is negative for you, thats your headache
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by TheKingIsHere: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
cococandy:

And why was he having affairs too if they aren’t in an open marriage? Seems to me like they are.

Besides, just because people are in open marriages doesn’t mean they are immune to emotions or hurt. Sometimes they don’t have stuff figured out like they think they do. Until one or both of them gets hurts. I don’t believe there’s a formula to it.

Which affairs? Do you have proof?

I have shown you August and marc anthony.

Kindly show us will's own and not just rumours o (esp with Margot robbie)
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by ololo12: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
I’ve always known the Empire of America, is coming to an end. All the things happening in the empire, is the sign of an empire on its last footing. Just like the sire has said EMPIRE RISES EMPIRE FAILS

lekki1444:

Alright so if we look at his name, SMITH represents a punisher or disciplinarian who takes someone one in the rough and purifies them in affliction and so he is representing an entity that is a punisher. The name w-ill means someone under affliction. So will smith the entity in the 3D realm thrust upon us as a beacon of watching represents ' A PUNISHER WHO IS UNDER AFFLICTION ' which means he represents a nation or an entity who is a punisher but is now under affliction. does that sound familiar ? who is the punisher nation of the earth ? dropping bombs on Everyone and always warring with everyone ? its the USA right ? and the USA is under heavy affliction now, their is riots tearing up the country and corona virus has claimed close to 1 million people there and tornadoes and hurricanes and wild forest fires is tearing the place up. it is ac rumbling empire with lots of afflictions. And that is what the entity will smith represents because all his movies are always apocalyptic movies indicating the destruction or invasion of america and the struggles of people in a devastated nation, And if they are not apocalyptic their names are apocalyptic eg 6 degrees of separation means hell on earth where people view each other as enemies for survival, men in black indicates fallen men, wild wild west is apocalyptic name , gemini man denotes a fallen entity etc etc. So now we know why this man was thrust into our consciousness.

and so now when something is split into two it means it has fallen and so this august alsina which august means JUDGEMENT BLAST and al-sin-a means the walking dead and so august alsina means judgement blast on the walking dead and so this guy is will smith split into two like the gemini man and so they are two in one which is why they are both sleeping with the same woman and this his split self is 27 meaning it is over. 27 means you are done and so putting it all together and why it is in our consciousness now that america is under so much affliction the whole message means THE PUNISHER UNDER AFFLICTION IS NOW DONE AND HAS COME TO AN END and so fellas ? i think judgement has been finally pronounced on america from the spiritual realm and IT IS DONE. maybe next we expect ww3 when china will blitz america or it will just start to self disintegrate from within and will disintegrate out of being a superpower into a 3rd world nation , EMPIRES RISE AND EMPIRES FALL

THE END grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lekki1444: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
ololo12:
I’ve always known the Empire of America, is coming to an end. All the things happening in the empire, is the sign of an empire on its last footing. Just like the sire has said EMPIRE RISES EMPIRE FAILS

My brother Ololo12 greetings and good tidings to you my dear brother. You have spoken wise words my kind Sir, everything you said here is as it is, the last legs and symptoms of a dying empire, EMPIRES RISE AND THEY FALL. The mountain will be reduced to a plain while a plain turns into a mountain. the last will be first and the first will be last
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by narrowpathy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekki1444:

1-Its month number 7
2-The sun goes around Cancer in 33 days. Jesus died age 33. We are currently in Cancer. 33 is the waterloo
3-Mercury Retrograde at 14 degrees 45 minutes in Cancer
4-Summer Solstice energy signatures
5-Full Moon Luna Eclipse at 13 degrees 37 minutes Capricorn at the 4:44 hour energy
6-Pallas and Pluto and Saturn and Jupiter are all currently Retrograding in Capricorn
7-Neptune is Retrograding in Pisces
8-Comets Atlas, Swan, Lemon, and Neowise
9-Au-gust Al-sin-age 27
10-Will Smith movie Gemini man
11-The year 2020 means LOCKDOWN if you know how to read numbers like words

ALL THESE ENERGIES ARE INTENSE AND IS WHY IT IS HAPPENING NOW. THESE ARE ENERGIES THAT ENACT SCENARIOS AND STORIES IN PEOPLE TO ILLUSTRATE A FALLING EMPIRE

Hmmm. The globe is therefore passing through the darkest part of the night just before the day begins to break. Thanks for the in-depth knowledge. Now is the time to lay low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lekki1444: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hmmm. The globe is therefore passing through the darkest part of the night just before the day begins to break. Thanks for the in-depth knowledge. Now is the time to lay low
very well said

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Amanda4life: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
hammer3:

grin grin grin

U didnt condemn Jada?

How I go condemn her.

Will smith love for JADA na romeo and Juliet love.

THAT KIND LOVE NO DEY LIKE THAT AGAIN.

BEFORE YOU GO GET THAT KIND LOVE,
NA ONCE IN A LIFE TIME.
THAT KIND LOVE SCARCE OOO

THAT KIND LOVE DEY SWEET ME EHH
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by hammer3: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amanda4life:

How I go condemn her.

Will smith love for JADA na romeo and Juliet love.

THAT KIND LOVE NO DEY LIKE THAT AGAIN.

BEFORE YOU GO GET THAT KIND LOVE,
NA ONCE IN A LIFE TIME.
THAT KIND LOVE SCARCE OOO

THAT KIND LOVE DEY SWEET ME EHH

lol

So u dont want to condemn a cheating wife abi?

Or u think men dont get trauma? grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by patwilly(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

She done cheat multiple times, the sinp of a husband dey hide am as secret. Fans una nor know the reality of una favorite actors and actresses and musicians.

Omotola is a whoorree
Unless you have proof, I'll believe you are basically lying. Don't base your words on hearsay bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually / Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool / Seyi Shay's Braless Open Chest Outfit To AMAA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.